PDA

View Full Version : Coach Rose T

sittingon50
03-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Just now watching the replay & something interesting. Rose got the T during a media timeout after Davies chin grazed Rob's elbow (foul called on Austin right after that).

Pangos makes 2 FT's (for the T) & then Rob shoots his foul shots. When play was stopped on the floor, Pangos was not in the game. He shouldn't have been shooting the T's.

Tainted.

gamagin
03-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Just now watching the replay & something interesting. Rose got the T during a media timeout after Davies chin grazed Rob's elbow (foul called on Austin right after that).

Pangos makes 2 FT's (for the T) & then Rob shoots his foul shots. When play was stopped on the floor, Pangos was not in the game. He shouldn't have been shooting the T's.

Tainted.

we get to choose who shoots T's. In fact, I'm willing to bet every cent Hondo has (and he's loaded) that I'm right here.

vandalzag
03-04-2012, 03:37 PM
You are correct

rijman
03-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I was surprised when the game returned from a commercial that the Zags had FT's from a T on coach Rose. Davies clearly hit Rob's elbow with his chin, Rose is lucky it wasn't called a flagrant foul. ;)

sittingon50
03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
You get to choose among those that are on the floor. I'm pretty sure on that one.

Have emailed a D1 official for clarification.

gamagin
03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I was surprised when the game returned from a commercial that the Zags had FT's from a T on coach Rose. Davies clearly hit Rob's elbow with his chin, Rose is lucky it wasn't called a flagrant foul. ;)

I hope RS's elbow is okay for Mon. night.

Bocco
03-04-2012, 07:24 PM

Tainted.

T occured during the time out, suspect Pangos had checked into the game and thus was considered a player on the court at the tme of the T

lothar98zag
03-04-2012, 08:51 PM
T occured during the time out, suspect Pangos had checked into the game and thus was considered a player on the court at the tme of the T

Good call.

sittingon50
03-05-2012, 03:55 PM
According to the official I contacted, anyone can come off the bench to shoot T's.

I'm not sure if that has always been the case or if I am also stuck in an alternate universe, but I just don't remember it that way.

Could also be my early onset acting up.

Thanks for straightening me out, fellow member's.

Hoopaholic
03-05-2012, 03:57 PM
always been the case at the college level....high school different story and sometimes I find myself confusinng the two levels of ball with various rule engagements...