PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the male cheerleader???

adoptedzag
02-23-2012, 10:35 PM
My favorite rosy-cheeked cheerleader was rushed off the court in the first half. anyone know what happened?

gamagin
02-23-2012, 10:37 PM
hit that fellow right on the beak. He was hurting. dunno if his nose was broken but it was a world class elbow drop from on high right on the schnozz.

adoptedzag
02-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Ouch! Thanks, hope he's better for the tourney! I imagine he's going to have a couple black eyes tomorrow!

GoZags
02-23-2012, 10:55 PM
hit that fellow right on the beak. He was hurting. dunno if his nose was broken but it was a world class elbow drop from on high right on the schnozz.

That'll leave a mark. Hope he's okay.

Oregonzagnut
02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
I'd be just fine with filling in for him on Saturday. I guess if someone needs to prop one of the girls up in the air it might as well be me. Tough job but someone has to do it.

kitzbuel
02-23-2012, 11:02 PM
I'd be just fine with filling in for him on Saturday. I guess if someone needs to prop one of the girls up in the air it might as well be me. Tough job but someone has to do it.

You say that until you get the diving elbow drop to the schnoz.

rawkmandale
02-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Or to an even more unfortunate location

Oregonzagnut
02-23-2012, 11:07 PM
You say that until you get the diving elbow drop to the schnoz.

I'd still take one for the team.

He'll be back I'm sure. Black eyes and all. I'm sure I wouldn't last more than 5 minutes with the aerobics and weight lifting those guys do, let alone for an entire game.

Can I fire the shirt cannon at least and not kill myself?

spike_jr
02-23-2012, 11:10 PM
He was sitting in the student section during the second half... with an ice bag for his beak.

Oregonzagnut
02-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Or to an even more unfortunate location

I'd much rather have 2 black eyes then 2 black.......ughh, nevermind.

I hope he came back in to cheer though. Adam Morrison would!!! A little bloody nose shouldn't stop any Zag!

ID ZAGFAN
02-25-2012, 11:03 PM
I got a chance to talk to him today after the women's game. He is out of action for a week, due to a broken nose. They are also monitoring him, to make sure he has no symptoms of concussion. He seemed very upbeat. Also, I didn't notice any black eyes or any prominent swelling of the nose.

ZaGranny

zagporvida
02-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Can I fire the shirt cannon at least and not kill myself?

Maybe if GU invested in a tshirt cannon, those of us in the nosebleeds never even come close to getting a shirt.

gu03alum
02-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Maybe if GU invested in a tshirt cannon, those of us in the nosebleeds never even come close to getting a shirt.

Most of us in the nosebleeds in the corner never paid for the ticket. They know whose bread to butter.