PDA

View Full Version : IF only

GUnawinit
02-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Mike Hart was a scorer, this young man kept GU in the game! Doing this and doing that!

I'm not giving USF any credit, the refs, yip that story pissed me off!

"Really" the last bucket wasn't an "O" foul, Pangos ended up on his butt!

Did you see the coaches hand shake, no love lost there!

Conference titles we can forget about, winning the tourney and going deep will offset this season.

A bit early, but I can't wait until next season with Kelly's offense on board!

Olynick will be huge...next year! With E and Kelly and the back court watch out!

Still pissed about the zerbras tonight!

TheGonzagaFactor
02-18-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm not giving USF any credit, the refs, yip that story pissed me off!

Agreed. That last play was a charge plain and simple. It's shameful to USF that they needed that much help to beat us in SF even with us playing so terribly. Playing bad shouldn't guarantee a loss, and it definitely shouldn't let the incredibly biased officials off the hook for the part they played in this game. This was just another example of the most piss poor, clueless, stupid referees in college basketball.

Whatever, call me a crybaby, everyone knows that was a charge. Walters knows it. The nobody who committed the foul knows it.

I want to give props to our guys anyway, they played hard and gutted out a win, they were just cheated out of it. Fairly officiated, this game would have been a 10 point GU win even with the crappy airhead play tonight.

Hey USF: have fun in the CBI or whatever irrelevant tourney you get thrown in.

GUnawinit
02-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Right on!

This was getting robbed with out a gun!

My god, really....wanna rip a teams heart out...we all just witnessed it!

Saxon_zag
02-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Rex Walters is a crappy human being

awberke
02-18-2012, 11:45 PM
The refs didn't cause unforced turnovers and steals, you halve those and we win. bad refs or not we should have won. You can't win with 20+ turnovers

zag944
02-18-2012, 11:53 PM
regarding Hart, Id really see him like to try harder to score too. Hes certainley got the head for it, finding some really crafty little baskets here and there in this game and the previous couple. people here more in the know than I am (by quite a bit) say he shoots the lights out in GU practices. Its great to know and all, but Id really like to see it in a game.

Hate on the refs all you want after this loss (I certainley will), but USF did their homework. They had NO respect for Hart's shot. His man sagged off him several feet and got a nice steal when he made a pretty brutal pass out of a situation wherein he probably should have shot.

Birddog
02-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Another "if only moment" occurred in the first half when Edi shot a 3 ball that went 2/3rds down then climbed back out. IIRC we could have gapped the Dons pretty good right then. Immediately after that, the Mo swung back to the Dons.