PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Stanley paired with Phil and Snedeker at Northern Trust

GoZags
02-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Winners of the last three PGA Tour tourneys. I'll be there at Riviera, planning to spend time following Kyle, Ryan Moore and Freddie (and, of course, others).

CaliforniaZaggin'
02-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Hopefully Kyle can get back at Brandt for what happened at Torrey.

Have a blast, GZ! The weather should be great.

GoZags
02-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Hopefully Kyle can get back at Brandt for what happened at Torrey.

Have a blast, GZ! The weather should be great.

Flying standby - non-rev - and haven't made it there yet. Hopeful to make it for the weekend rounds.

CaliforniaZaggin'
02-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Did you found your way to Riviera, GZ? Hope so. Looks amazing on TV.

GoZags
02-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Did you found your way to Riviera, GZ? Hope so. Looks amazing on TV.

Got there in time to catch most of today's round and the playoff. What an 18 for the final group. I guarantee you the pin placements today were much more difficult than they were when I had a chance to play a tournament there in the late 90's.

CaliforniaZaggin'
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Got there in time to catch most of today's round and the playoff. What an 18 for the final group. I guarantee you the pin placements today were much more difficult than they were when I had a chance to play a tournament there in the late 90's.

Glad to hear you made it. Never thought a 312 yard par four would cause such fits in the playoff. Of course, the back side of no. 17 green where they tucked the pin is about as wide as a parking space.