• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zags11
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

My Freaking positive after game thoughts

WOW!!! Back against the wall, and the bullpup grew up up to bulldog and bit the Gael. I loved the crowd...amazing!!!!!! If anyone was there, props to you and the effort! Everyone(some on here) thought it was over. The streak, the king was dead...How wrong were they?

Pangos was the MVP with harris, and sacre tied for 2nd. Bell was awesome. Stockton stunk but what a perfect game for us. I am so happy for us! SMC Choked when fell behind by 8. SMC 2-14 in the stretch after down 8.

I loved seeing EDI on delladova and props to bell also but EDI saved us imo from the get go.

Run Spokane.....THE KING IS ALIVE, THE KING IS ALIVE!!!!!!!
  • Baseline
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2011

Few did a great job getting the guys ready. He had an answer for everything SMC tried. Wstarted strong but Rob shut him down pretty good.
    Loved some of the new wrinkles in the offense. If they play like this they can beat anyone.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you can never know if they are genuine"---Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

• lothar98zag
      PostPadder General
      • Feb 2007

My post game thoughts:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew the Zags had it in them. Glad they figured out how to do it. LMU's next. BRING IT!
      youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• TheGonzagaFactor
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2011

EVEN WITH DELLAVEDOVA GETTING BAILED OUT MULTIPLE TIMES we win by double digits.. great win. The way Delly was officiated was ridiculous. Might have earned one of those 4 trips to the line.
        "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• bballbeachbum
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
          WOW!!! Back against the wall, and the bullpup grew up up to bulldog and bit the Gael. I loved the crowd...amazing!!!!!! If anyone was there, props to you and the effort! Everyone(some on here) thought it was over. The streak, the king was dead...How wrong were they?

Pangos was the MVP with harris, and sacre tied for 2nd. Bell was awesome. Stockton stunk but what a perfect game for us. I am so happy for us! SMC Choked when fell behind by 8. SMC 2-14 in the stretch after down 8.

I loved seeing EDI on delladova and props to bell also but EDI saved us imo from the get go.

Run Spokane.....THE KING IS ALIVE, THE KING IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

and don't forget Gary...studded out tonight

Comment

• Zag79
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

The guys played fantastic tonight, everyone was effective and some down right dominant. Harris and Sacre were awesome, beasting at times on SMC's bigs. Pangos was unreal, he's going to be a Gonzaga great. Bell and Dower had there moments, hitting some big buckets. I didn't understand David playing so much, especially after Carter made some great plays at the end of the first half. Definitely made it sloppy for a bit, a real head scratcher. Our three point shooting was money, let's keep it that way and make a run. Go Zags!

Comment

Working...
            X