PDA

View Full Version : Camping for St. Mary's begins tomorrow

GoGU
02-06-2012, 10:37 PM
If you're not familiar with this tradition, here's a video excerpt from the Mark Few Show last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnJGsgWRjxo

ZAG UP!

JAGzag
02-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Kennel better bring their A game - might be the difference maker.

TQ_luvs_Zags
02-07-2012, 07:28 AM
So do you think those of us low on the Bulldog Club points list will even have an opportunity to purchase tickets to this game?

ID ZAGFAN
02-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Points don't matter for individual game tickets. Emails are sent to all BC member Tuesday afternoon if tickets are available. Then BC members have a chance to purchase at 9:00 AM Wednesday.

BUT--and this is a great big but--in four years of BC membership, I have never seen BC tickets available for games vs. Saint Mary's.

ZaGranny

TQ_luvs_Zags
02-07-2012, 01:32 PM
I do get those BC emails Marcy :) I guess I'm dreaming, LOL

DADoZAG
02-07-2012, 01:57 PM
BUT--and this is a great big but--in four years of BC membership, I have never seen BC tickets available for games vs. Saint Mary's.

ZaGranny

'Just talked to the husband of a GU staff member that said his wife got the last two tickets to Thursday's game.

Go ZAGS!

ID ZAGFAN
02-07-2012, 02:13 PM
'Just talked to the husband of a GU staff member that said his wife got the last two tickets to Thursday's game.

Go ZAGS!

Thanks, Dado for taking all the fun and suspense out of waiting for the email!

:D

ZaGranny

DADoZAG
02-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks, Dado for taking all the fun and suspense out of waiting for the email!

:D

ZaGranny

Well, I guess its bad news for you but it's great to see the interest at GU.

Now, if the KC can come up with a cheer that's not in Latin and the wine can be spiked at the Herok and Bulldog Club's pregame parties (maybe some MD 20-20 like we used to buy by the case, back in the day), the Gaels might get back some of what they gave our guys.

Make some noise, people.

Go ZAGS!