PDA

View Full Version : Great Few Pic

Zag 77
02-06-2012, 07:29 AM
http://www.spokesman.com/zags/blog/2012/feb/05/day-after-pepperdine/

TheGonzagaFactor
02-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Some of the "Stats of Note" that caught my eye:

—The Bulldogs were plus-8 in assists(14) -vs- turnovers(6), tying the Arizona game (also 14 and 6) for their second best effort of the season. GU was plus-9 (18-9) against Western Michigan.

—Elias Harris had a quiet weekend, but he was far more effective against Pepperdine than BYU. Harris had nine points, four rebounds, three assists and no turnovers Saturday. He was held to seven points, six rebounds and committed four turnovers vs. BYU. To his credit, Harris didn’t force things inside. On one play early on, he noticed he was being guarded by a smaller defender and motioned for the ball. After receiving the pass, Pepperdine immediately double-teamed him and Harris zipped a pass to Edi for an open 3.

—GU made 75 percent of its free throws (21 of 28), its fifth straight game hitting at least 70%.

—Pepperdine, with 12 offensive rebounds, won the boards 33-30.

—Edi reached double figures (13 points) for just the second time in his 14 games.

—Taylor Darby, Pepperdine’s leading scorer at 12.1 points per game, didn’t make his first field goal until 4 minutes remained. He finished with six points.

More ball sharing, less turnovers. Need both.

We are starting to become the team we all expected from the FT line.

Rebounding hasn't been there enough. We shouldn't get outrebounded at Pepperdine after getting beat by BYU.

Edi stepped up BIG when it counted. Hopefully his confidence is starting to build.

Keeping Darby grounded shows they had a plan on defense, let's do the same to Jones and Dellavedova.

sittingon50
02-06-2012, 09:05 AM
He borrowed a tie from Dilbert?

awberke
02-06-2012, 10:32 AM
He borrowed a tie from Dilbert?

:roll:

Baldwinzag
02-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Few putting his own spin to the infamous 'Tebowing' pose -- adding a "double jazz hands" twist.

Its called "Fewing".

CaliforniaZaggin'
02-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Looks like Wayne & Garth's we're-not-worthy pose.

Dirt McGirt
02-06-2012, 12:04 PM
do you guys have a resident photoshop expert? I'd love to see some renditions of this photo with different backgrounds. Maybe some swat team members in front of him with guns drawn. Or standing in front of a congregation.

sittingon50
02-06-2012, 01:20 PM
WooHoo may take a crack at it, Dirt. Some of his renditions are "stunning", for lack of a better word.

;)

kitzbuel
02-06-2012, 01:47 PM
WooHoo may take a crack at it, Dirt. Some of his renditions are "stunning", for lack of a better word.

;)
Anything WooHoo does may involve a goat. Research has determined that the top way to ensure a successful, comic photoshop is to have a goat in it. Surprisingly enough, Dellavodova was right behind the goat.

awberke
02-06-2012, 01:50 PM
I believe this picture was taken early in his coaching career, when he was...smaller. First time photoshopping, no hatin'.

Edit: I guess the old adage of if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all rings true. I tried folks.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i153/aberke/minifew-1.jpg

2wiceright
02-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Well done Aweberke!!!

As was mentioned earlier the only thing Woohoo might have added is a goat -not sure why but i thinks he suffers horrible nightmares regarding goats which show up in his artwork....:roll:

GoGU
02-06-2012, 10:58 PM
As was mentioned earlier the only thing Woohoo might have added is a goat -not sure why but i thinks he suffers horrible nightmares regarding goats which show up in his artwork....:roll:

For me, the nightmares involve sloths. Those things are horrifying.

LynetteG
02-07-2012, 03:24 AM
GOAT= greatest of all time :)

JPtheBeasta
02-07-2012, 11:12 AM
GOAT= greatest of all time :)

That explains a lot about Woohoo's subconscious. I think Freud did say though that sometimes a goat is just a goat*.

*Unless it is smoking a cigar