PDA

View Full Version : About that great Duke student section

BobZag
02-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Seth Davis tweet:

Duke's athletic dept had to sell tickets to fill out student section. Those kids who stayed away are missing a heck of a game.

The KC ain't perfect, but the Duke-Miami game coulda used a wee bit more support in Duke's own house. Coach K loses in OT.

That said, KC, this Zag team is gonna need you big time from now on.

Ekrub
02-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't really buy the "well that student section sucks so it's okay If ours does" argument. If anything, this year would be a perfect time to distinguish themselves from student sections like duke.

asoc
02-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Never settle and always be striving to improve.
If you aren't doing that you aren't doing enough.

Doesn't matter what others do. What matters is how you can improve and create a better atmosphere for your team. It can always be better, so never stop working to improve it.

Reborn
02-05-2012, 04:32 PM
The Zags will be home this week for two critcile games in The Kennel II. I hope the stuedents show what Zagnation means. It's more then the team. It's something that a whole community believes in, and the Zags' are the embodiment of that belief.

Show your best stuff this Thurs and Fri Kennel Club. The Zags and Zagnation need you.

Some of my best memories of the Zag games I've watched in K2 have been the total amazement in which a watched the Kennel Club throughout the game. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Now come out and show it.

willandi
02-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Made me look at the schedule!! Thursday and Saturday!