PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Sunday

RenoZag
02-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Today I am rooting for my pool numbers, hoping for a few clever commercials, and no wardrobe malfunctions @ halftime. . .oh, and a competitive football game. Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday !!

sittingon50
02-05-2012, 06:53 PM
clever commercials? I remember 2 that made me laugh. Pretty weak this year, IMO.

Game was O.K., entertainment wise.

kitzbuel
02-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Have to say that Madonna put on quite the show.

Game was entertaining, but the wrong guys won :(

CDC84
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Still say that Ahmad Bradshaw made the right decision (or indecision?) to fall into the end zone for the game winning TD. I know the NBC announcers were saying it was a bad play, that Eli Manning told Bradshaw to go down at the one yard line, etc.

Maybe it's CDC, but I just do not trust field goal kickers to win a game, ever. I'd trust my defense in that situation. I don't care if Tom Brady were 5x better than he is, if your defense can't stop a 80 yard scoring drive with 57 seconds on the clock (and only one timeout), you deserve to lose the game.

Zagpower
02-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Have to say that Madonna put on quite the show.

Game was entertaining, but the wrong guys won :(

I thought so too until I realized she was miming or lip-synching the whole performance. There is no way to do those dance, tumbling moves without your voice breaking.

She was lip-synching wasn't she?

CDC84
02-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Speaking of the halftime performance, it appears that one of Madonna's singer/dancers had a "finger malfunction" -

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/m-raised-middle-finger-raises-why-provocation-054608456.html

I wouldn't have known about it if it weren't for this article. The censors got to it real fast.

cjm720
02-06-2012, 09:01 AM
didn't Madona slip at the very start of the performance, too? my group rewinded it and it was confirmed and she recovered well from what I understand (I was busy with a 15 month old so I missed it.)

CDC84
02-06-2012, 09:33 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if she slipped with those heels she was wearing......