PDA

View Full Version : Fans, Now is the Time

tobizag
02-12-2007, 03:45 PM
GU Fans,

In the storied history of our program, we've had big game after big game and our fans continually show up for all of them, rocking the Kennel to the ground. UW this year and two years ago were huge. Louder than loud. This Saturday's game was great. The end of the game gave all of us the ability to sleep at night knowing that certain things were still okay in Zagdom.

Pepperdine in '04 was REALLY loud.

Tonight, so much more is on the line, and it needs to be the best ever.

50 straight, yes, but so much more. Tonight is crucial to keeping our streak in the NCAA's alive. Tonight is about establishing our spot (sans-Josh) at the top of the league, and letting others know we are a team, and one that sticks together. Tonight is about ensuring Sean and Derek see the Tournament in their Senior year after all they have given to the team.

Fans, fellow Kennel Club members...LET'S BRING IT!

It's time to rock the Kennel.

--tobizag

royzag
02-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Amen. Go zags!

RebornZag
02-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Great Post Tobizag!! This will be the best game ever for fans!!! I think there will be more eyes on this game then any WCC game that has gone before. Some Zag fans, some not. But to all in ZagNation...It's time to come with complete FAITH...Don't let any negative thought go between you and our Zags....Those of us who can't be there, we will be the best fans we've ever been: in our homes, bars, cars, offices, airports, restaurants. Wherever!!!!

lothar98zag
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
It's best if you picture tobizag like this when you read the above post:

http://www.movieconnection.it/schede/braveheart.jpg

GO ZAGS!!!

tobizag
02-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the compliment!

Funny part is, Robert the Bruce, ya know, the traitor in the movie, is a direct relative of mine...maybe I shouldn't have said that tonight...

Love Braveheart, thanks lothar.

wazZag
02-12-2007, 05:14 PM
It will be loud tonight, guaranteed.

Zag79
02-12-2007, 05:39 PM
i will help all i can to make waz right!

wazZag
02-12-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm off to the Bulldog so I can do my part, and no, 79, I will not be driving this evening ;)

zag69
02-12-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm 450 miles away from K2, but I will be obnoxiously loud, listening to KGA and jumping up and down. Anything to get it done for 51!

bigblahla
02-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Tonight the legend of GU basketball evolves.

Undersized and outmanned true talent overcomes strength as the next era of Zag domination in WCC league play begins.

This game will be looked on as the turning point in the history of GU hoop lore where the little team that could, did and became "The Program" West of the Big Muddy.

No Mercy, No Quarter, Relentless!

Daggers to the heart of Dick Davey and SCU.

Go!! Zags!!!