PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, over on the Cyclone board...

BBskorer
07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
one of our very own! Folks, you owe it to yourself to check out ZagNative's excellent post (http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/front-page-news/10396-grant-gibbs-info-6.html#post152806) about the Spokane area, Gonzaga U, and of course Zag hoops!!

And as for the responses, you gotta love this one...
ZagNative, I like you! You're just about the best non-Cyclone poster we've ever had on this site! I think I'm going to forward your posts to the City of Spokane's travel and tourism board, because you almost made me want to move there (and I live in Denver, which offers many of the same kinds of outdoor activities). Obviously, I hope ISU grabs Gibbs, but if we don't, I guess I can't complain about him going to Gonzaga. And, by the way, you're welcome to post here anytime, as far as I'm concerned!Give that man one of Jack & Dan's finest summer brews (Coach Few's treat, of course).

Bravo, ZN!!!

BobZag
07-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Few people rep Gonzaga like ZagNative.

:allhail:

Zags-Bsee
07-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the excellent post ZagNative and BBskorer for the link.

Thats why I love this sight, endless fun like this from the link.

Jesuits and beer. Have to love it.

ZagNative
07-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Oh, oh. I forgot the essential tool for posting on other boards:

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/943/50429660.JPG

Using my own handle! What was I thinking of?

I really would root for ISU if we weren't in it. Those are some really nice folks on that board. Wishing them the best for this year and coming years.

wazZag
07-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Excellent job by Zagnative representing our community. Rep points I say!

NJZag
07-11-2007, 08:37 PM
ZN: "You're right about the winters here being mild - another surprise to many from out of the area."

I think ZagNative might have been the campus guide who told zee great Monsieur Turiaf that Spokane's winters were "just like Paris" ... ;)

Which, of course, they most certainly are.

drnoe
07-12-2007, 07:01 AM
ZagNative,

That was one tremendous hall-of-fame post. Almost makes me want to move to Spokane! Few needs to put you on the payroll.

sonuvazag
07-12-2007, 07:05 AM
That was outstanding, ZN. Hope Grant read it. We will always need new blood to be mayor of Zagville.

And... let me get this straight. Hoiberg - Stockton. Hoiberg - Stockton. Hoiberg - Stockton. Case closed.

lawzag
07-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Great post ZN :cheers: - I think you have a budding career as an assistant coach (recruiting) or in the alternative, as a travel agent :D

But seriously, seeing the picture of the plane reminded me of a question -
Does anyone have any inside info on when it will actually go into service for the team?

Birddog
07-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Using my own handle! What was I thinking of?

You're losing it ZN, now you ended a sentence with a preposition.

Birddog

ZagNative
07-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Birddog, your criticism of my grammar is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put.