PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's starting lineup?

zagzilla
01-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Due to the Fusky game running long, we missed the first 3.5 min of the game but when we joined in progress GLE was on the floor. Did he start?

Usually starters don't come out until the first TV timeout at 5 minutes, so I'm wondering if he started in place of Hart?

ZZ

zagitarious
01-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Yep. Pangos, Bell, Edi, Harris, Sacre

roxdoc
01-21-2012, 08:38 PM
That is THE linup for the Zags. Edi looked much better in his all aroound play tonight.

zagzilla
01-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Nice! Glad Few made the move.

I love Hart- for about 7 minutes per game and a change of pace, but Edi is a threat that opponents have to account for by guarding and who can stay in front of his man on defense.

More minutes should lead to more improvement more quickly too

ZZ

BobZag
01-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Three newcomers started. I thought that was both interesting and perhaps boded well for the future. We'll see.

Zag79
01-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Thats the line up that will get this team off to the best start each game.

IrishZagFan
01-23-2012, 07:19 AM
Thats the line up that will get this team off to the best start each game.

Agreed!

raise the zag
01-23-2012, 07:25 AM
Congrats to Edi. He's been a quiet, humble, hard-working kid since arriving from Midland JC. I'm sure it made his night and possible year to get the start. Much deserved and hopefully it pays off for him & his game. All the while playing at 85% as he put it -- his knee is an everyday nagging/swelling issue, but he continues to play through it in practices & games. He's decided to wait and have it scoped in the off-season as he's not at risk of damaging it further by playing...most likely after-effects from a sprained MCL during National Team play last summer. Along the same lines as Sarbaugh this off-season, who is now at full strength. He'd never once use it as an excuse, but imagine this kid at a full, healthy 100%. He's already an impressive athlete...wow.