PDA

View Full Version : GLE - Best dunk of year??

DixieZag
01-21-2012, 07:19 PM
I know, I know, it is two points, same as any other mid-range shot. But, its still fun, gets the crowd really jacked up and the team seems to respond well.

The GLE big vertical, windmill with some power, best dunk of the year?

Sam had a great one also.

Bocco
01-21-2012, 07:20 PM
don't know if it was the best, but he definitely threw it down with authority, fun to see

zagitarious
01-21-2012, 07:34 PM
I really liked the one @X

DCZag
01-22-2012, 06:26 AM
I'll take volume over show - I was happy to see Rob go hard and dunk several times - finish like a 7 footer!! Nice!

TheGonzagaFactor
01-22-2012, 06:43 AM
It was his best aesthetically, for sure. He got up and threw that down hard.

However, the best would be the one at Xavier. He shut that crowd up and took away momentum from Xavier. That was HUGE.

I have a feeling that in 2 1/2 months we will be talking about dunks #6 and 8 on his list for the year. He is heating up and looking far more comfortable.

EuroZag2010
01-22-2012, 06:48 AM
I know, I know, it is two points, same as any other mid-range shot. But, its still fun, gets the crowd really jacked up and the team seems to respond well.

The GLE big vertical, windmill with some power, best dunk of the year?

Sam had a great one also.

It was a great dunk by Guy, but i didnt see the windmill he just jammed it down. I enjoyed Dowers dunk too. Rob plowing over the lil guy and then dunking in his face was pretty sweet. :cheers:

awberke
01-22-2012, 08:04 AM
It was a great dunk by Guy, but i didnt see the windmill he just jammed it down. I enjoyed Dowers dunk too. Rob plowing over the lil guy and then dunking in his face was pretty sweet. :cheers:

I was surprised at how well Dower put that one up there. He dunked it with ease. I was like, i didn't know he had it in him.

Definitely wasn't a windmill by Edi.

GUDan07
01-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Edi barely got it over the rim and was half an inch from an embarrassing rim check and a seat next to Few. I for one miss having those guys on the team that, when they got the ball on a break away, you knew something special was coming (Knight, Ronny, Pargo etc.).

BULLDOG#1
01-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Keita's lob to Harris in the LMU game is my pick for dunk of the year.

MDABE80
01-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Looks to me like Edi's getting better each week....not because of a dunk either. His defense is becoming ferocious and his scoring is picking up. Outside of SMC game, the defense is progressing nicely. Edi's a big part of it.

007Zag
01-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Not sure which dunk you're talking about...didn't see a windmill. Have to go with the Keita to Harris connection for my dunk of the year.

awberke
01-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Edi barely got it over the rim and was half an inch from an embarrassing rim check and a seat next to Few. I for one miss having those guys on the team that, when they got the ball on a break away, you knew something special was coming (Knight, Ronny, Pargo etc.).

I remember when pargo did that, indeed embarrassing.

Hoopaholic
01-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Keita to Harris is my favorite to this point of the season

Edi is playing better and better on both ends of the court providing us key options for other teams to prepare for