PDA

View Full Version : BELiEVE T-Shirt Campaign

I BELiEVE.
01-15-2012, 08:07 PM
The Coaches vs. Cancer BELiEVE t-shirts are back! Each year we come up with a new t-shirt design and this year's new shirt is now out!

The last 2 years of the t-shirt campaign have had amazing success; thanks to the outpouring of support we have raised over $60,000 for the fight against cancer. This year we think we can achieve MORE, but we need your help. Please show your support of Coaches vs. Cancer by buying and wearing a NEW “BELiEVE” t-shirt. My hope is that everyone, no matter your school affiliation or location, will be wearing a BELiEVE t-shirt and stand united in the fight against this terrible disease. I BELiEVE. Please join me!

The Gonzaga Coaches vs. Cancer game is on February 11th against Loyola Marymount University. The goal is to paint the Kennel in the new BELiEVE t-shirts and help Coach Few and Marcy in the fight against cancer. Thanks for all your support last year, check out the new t-shirts and our new and improved website, as well as more about our story at www.cvctee.com!

zagking
01-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Im liking this years design. I'm in!

Knotsolucky
01-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Kimmel has them in stock already... They're always great looking shirts and for just ten bucks... WOW! We bought ours (several) Saturday and our donation will be made this week...

Like most everyone, cancer has made an impact within my family and friends...

I just don't think there's a better cause to donate for...

I BELiEVE.
01-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Glad to hear people like the design, thanks!

I BELiEVE.
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Knotsolucky, thanks for your post! We really appreciate the support.

Just to let everyone know shirts are available in the local Spokane area at Kimmel, U-District PT (730 N. Hamilton), as well as the GU Bookstore and Zag Shop. Our website (www.cvctee.com) also has a donation option, where you can make a one time donation to the cause.

Zag@LMU
01-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Bought one for my sister and will be buying one once I get back on campus

EuroZag2010
01-17-2012, 06:52 AM
I like the shirts, and again this year I will bu:cheers:y them but I prefer the old "believe" design better.

I BELiEVE.
01-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Thank you for the feedback on the design. Our goal is to make a new shirt each year, but we will always have what is left from years past for sale on our website. Thanks for the continued support!

Bombs over Zaghdad
01-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Great Design! Just received the 3 shirts that I ordered. One for myself, one for my mother(Cancer Survivor), and one for my dad.

Great cause and a great shirt! Glad to help support this.

Hope that all the folks who enjoy Zag-basketball and read this board decide to buy a shirt to support this great cause.

I BELiEVE.
01-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Thanks so much for purchasing shirts and for all your support!

scott257
01-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Great design. I lost my mother to cancer and Mark's dad officiated at her memorial service. I will be wearing my shirt down here in Texas on the day of the game to show my support.

zagporvida
01-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Here is another way you can try and give to the Coaches vs. Cancer cause.

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2012/?dcp=oin.76167324.&dcc=0.252091255&dcn=1

I BELiEVE.
01-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Scott257, I am sorry to hear about your Mom. Thank you for wearing your shirt, but more so for continuing to believe and support the fight.

Zagporvida, thank you for posting that link! We appreciate all the votes we can get.

Don't forget the CvC BELiEVE game is a week from Saturday, on February 11th!

HillBillyZag
02-09-2012, 04:33 PM
I proudly wore mine today during my volunteer hours at St. Aloysius School. All of the faculty, staff, and nearly all of the ids either wore pink or the " I believe Tees! great cause!