PDA

View Full Version : NFC Playoff

RenoZag
01-15-2012, 04:01 PM
The Packers receivers have blown any chance they had of racking up an endorsement deal with the good hands people of Allstate. . .

On the other hand, Aaron Rodgers showed the Giants what it means to be a good neighbor: the Giants defense felt like they were at home

gu03alum
01-16-2012, 07:40 AM
There aren't many teams in the NFL I do like, but the four teams that made it are 4 of my least favorite teams. I'll rank them in order of how much I dislike them.

1. forty-whiners
2. Patriots
3. Giants
4. Ravens

I guess that means I want a Giants Ravens Superbowl. Stupid Packers and Saints and to a much lesser extent Broncos.

LongIslandZagFan
01-16-2012, 08:30 AM
For me... I'd go with

1. Broncos - holdover from Seahawks AFC west days
1a. Patriots - how can anyone like Bellichek and co.?
3. Dallas Cowboys - Who doesn't?
4. Steelers - still say they were given that game vs. the Seahawks

Was wishing there was a way for both teams to lose Saturday night.

Eroop22
01-16-2012, 12:33 PM
If I had to make a list it would be.

1. Steelers and Bill leavy
2. Broncos or as I like to call them the Denver Donkeys
3. Cowboys just because I hated when my friends would play with them on Tecmo Super Bowl.
4. Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs. Basically I hate any team the hawks play twice a year or used to play twice year.

Honorable Mention goes to the Vikings. For stealing Hutch away and allowing us to sign a bunch of turds from there roster. I wish we could stamp return to sender on Jackson, Rice, and to a lesser degree Nate Burleson.

cjm720
01-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Really looking forward to the Niners Giants game...Harbaugh's done a helluva job. Whoever wins this game, will win the superbowl IMO.

gu03alum
01-17-2012, 06:44 AM
That was just my list of teams I hate that are still left.

Here is my list considering all of the teams:

1. fortywhiners
2. Steelers
3. Rams
4. Cowboys
5. Patriots
6. Cardinals
7. Jets
8. Giants
9. Vikings (See poison pill)
10. Ravens
11. Raiders
12. Chiefs
13. Broncos
14. Chargers
15. Bears

RenoZag
01-17-2012, 08:38 AM
I only despise the Cowboys & the Broncos.