PDA

View Full Version : Length and Defense

Vanzagger
01-15-2012, 02:35 PM
It crosses over to other sports. I'm not taking credit for this premise. It has served the NY football Giants well in the past and so far today(Long ways to go). I have total respect for what Rodgers and the Pack have been able to do the last few seasons.

If there is a type of team that could come into Lambeau Field in January and pull off the upset you better have a big QB and some tall WRs wouldn't hurt. And can you play world class D like the Giants have been doing of late.

The Giants might not win but they gave themselves a shot from the beginning. We can do the same.

Ditto for the 49ers and Harbaugh. and Baltimore and Harbaugh. OK the Pats might not have a world class D but Bill is a freak and his QB is big.

awberke
01-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Holy sh!t you are terrible at making relevant threads. This is the third thread you have made about the same topic stated in different ways. :explode:

Vanzagger
01-15-2012, 03:03 PM
end of the 3rd. You better turn off the soccer game and switch to Fox. You are missing a good game.

The Zags wont be playing in the Great Eight this year unless they use their length and focus on D.

I hope you can put the pieces together now.

Vanzagger
01-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Moved? Well I guess with that mentality, Spokane will never be referred to as Title Town, unless referring to The Eags, the Chiefs, or the Shock of course.

The typos ar e free. Commercial over.

Vanzagger
01-15-2012, 03:25 PM
I am not a fan of the Mannings for what they did to the Chargers in the draft.

This game is over. Rooting for the 49ers now. That hurt to say that.