PDA

View Full Version : Ammo scores 17

zzzjag
07-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Did anyone have luck viewing online with a report?

I only viewed the box score. The NBA media has been really rough on him and I am rooting for him and his game to be the best he can be.

azzagfan
07-10-2007, 08:07 PM
I was able to watch half of the 3rd and most of the 4th after I got home from work with no technical issues. Morrison looked good. He plays hard on defense when his guy has the ball...not so much when he's off the ball (of course the NBA rules sort of want it this way). He didn't touch it too much while I was watching, he hit a long 3 at the end of the 3rd and a runner in the 4th. They had their all-Pros like Jawad Williams and Bobby Brown (I'm guessing not the "Every Little Step" and "My Prerogative" singer) jacking up all sorts of junk. I'm not one on this board who gets angry when they don't pass Adam the ball, but come on, Jawad Williams and Bobby Brown. Tyrus Thomas looked very good for the Bulls.

zzzjag
07-11-2007, 07:28 AM
Appreciate the feed back. I watched almost every Bobcat game last season and am curious how this season will play out.

The box scores indicate he is getting to the FT line which is good to see.

finechina2003
07-11-2007, 07:29 AM
I watched the first quarter of the game without any problems. The most interesting part of the broadcast was the comments from the announcers. They stated that last year there was a frenzied excitement to watch Adam play in the summer league and to see his game and this year there is very little attention given to him. Hopefully this turning down of the spotlight will help in Adam's development. They also mentioned that Adam does not have the same "swagger of confidence" that he did a year ago. Maybe the swagger is absent, but hopefully the confidence is high.

Psychozag
07-11-2007, 07:33 AM
Billboards have gone up around town for this event. Doesn't sound like Adam will be there, but it is still a good thing the family is doing in his name.

http://www.morrieshorseandbbq.com/

zzzjag
07-11-2007, 12:21 PM
According to an article on espn.com

they were discussing Tyrus Thomas's great play and added this note.

Unlike some of the standout veterans who plan to skip the rest of the summer league (Adam Morrison, Raymond Felton and Kareem Rush), Thomas said he's attacking this assignment.