• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EuroZag2010
    Zag for Life
    • Sep 2010

Xavier vs Hawaii

Hawaii was down the whole game and clawed their way back in. Have tied the game and now taking Xavier into OT. Tied 77 a piece it's on espnu
    "I'm really excited. I'm excited to wear GONZAGA on my chest.
    -Kevin Pangos-

"You play to win the game, HELLO!?!- I dont care if you have any wins! You play to win the game "-Herm Edwards
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IMk5sMHj58I
  • SLOZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Hawaii in OT -- 84 - 82!
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• EuroZag2010
      Zag for Life
      • Sep 2010

Hawaii beats Xavier!! In OT on last second shot with 0.8 to go.
      "I'm really excited. I'm excited to wear GONZAGA on my chest.
      -Kevin Pangos-

"You play to win the game, HELLO!?!- I dont care if you have any wins! You play to win the game "-Herm Edwards
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IMk5sMHj58I

Comment

• BayAreaZag
        Kennel Club Material
        • Dec 2011

Wow, that brawl really has affected the X-men. Their out of conference games changed within a short time. Prior to the brawl the Xavier game was an RPI booster and potential key win for an at large, but now it could be considered a bad loss.

Comment

• Vanzagger
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

how many

minutes do Stock and Pang play together in that one?
          Think Big. No think Bigger than that!

Comment

• Zag@LMU
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2011

wow

mind=blown

Cant say that I am not 100% pleased by their demise, minus the fact that our win over them next week will not be the signature win it wouldve been.
            "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Reborn
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2007

I too expected this to happen to Xavier. It's called Divine Justice. This is what happens when people do the wrong thing, and I'm not talking about the brawl. I'm talking about the University not dishing out the punishment that they should have because they wanted to win games. They obviously felt that winning was more important then doing the right thing. It will surely be a great thing if Gonzaga can beat them because they will have all their guys back when we play them and they will be at home. One of the biggest reasons that they failed to be just in the way that they dished out punishment to players was so they would have everyone back when they play GU. We all know that if they beat Gonzaga they will feel that they will be restored to the top 25 in the AP poll. I do feel that the Zags are going to take them down in their home. It takes a very good team to do that. Purdue almost did it,and I truly believe Gonzaga is better than Purdue.
              Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• BayAreaZag
                Kennel Club Material
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                I too expected this to happen to Xavier. It's called Divine Justice. This is what happens when people do the wrong thing, and I'm not talking about the brawl. I'm talking about the University not dishing out the punishment that they should have because they wanted to win games. They obviously felt that winning was more important then doing the right thing. It will surely be a great thing if Gonzaga can beat them because they will have all their guys back when we play them and they will be at home. One of the biggest reasons that they failed to be just in the way that they dished out punishment to players was so they would have everyone back when they play GU. We all know that if they beat Gonzaga they will feel that they will be restored to the top 25 in the AP poll. I do feel that the Zags are going to take them down in their home. It takes a very good team to do that. Purdue almost did it,and I truly believe Gonzaga is better than Purdue.
                I bet Xavier wishes it didn't happen after all these losses since. That being said, I agree, I think the Zags beat them on their court.

Comment

Working...
                X