• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Four Wins In 7 Days

What a week for this team! We have all been anticipating this stretch of the season and these guys have absolutely delivered. The AZ game and AF game stuck out in my mind as the most dangerous of the month. AF only because it followed Butler so closely. With only 2 days to prepare, these guys go out in front of a dead Kennel and fight it out with the USAF. Great gut check win. Especially for the bench.

I am impressed with this bunch and the early rotation from Few. Carter is still suspect but the rest are finding their roles nicely. So nice to see this early in the season.

Great week Zags! Go Celebrate!
    sigpic
    Gonzaga Basketball
    Exhibiting Character Since 1907
  • ZagMan in Philly
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

Wins are always good. Let's enjoy.

Comment

• gamagin
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

+1

Originally posted by McZag View Post
      What a week for this team! We have all been anticipating this stretch of the season and these guys have absolutely delivered. The AZ game and AF game stuck out in my mind as the most dangerous of the month. AF only because it followed Butler so closely. With only 2 days to prepare, these guys go out in front of a dead Kennel and fight it out with the USAF. Great gut check win. Especially for the bench.

I am impressed with this bunch and the early rotation from Few. Carter is still suspect but the rest are finding their roles nicely. So nice to see this early in the season.

Great week Zags! Go Celebrate!
      The crowd was far from dead when it mattered. Especially in the second half as the Zags built momentum. fwiw.

That said., we REALLY miss the full KC. They rock the K2.
      Last edited by gamagin; 12-22-2011, 09:16 PM.
      Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
      Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
      Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
      X