PDA

View Full Version : Love them Zags

Waiting for Bell
12-21-2011, 08:43 AM
Greetings! I've read this board for many years now and have finally got to posting. This is where I stand....

A great day is when the Zags play well and win.
A better day is when the Zags win and the Fuskies lose.

But really, I love watching a team which features a starting line up comprised of two true freshman and a walk-on. It just puts a smile on my face to see them beat down a team loaded with four and five star recruits. But, i'm also a realistic fan that doesn't expect a final four every year. Don't get me wrong, I want to get there as much as the next person. But I don't think that will happen until we get a BIG TIME athlete on the blocks that can mix it up and rebound with the best.

That being said, I wouldn't trade any of our current guys for that BIG TIME athlete, because for Gonzaga and myself, its all about the ride and winning the right way, with hard working student athletes who care about the community.

Thanks for entertaining me.

gamagin
12-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Greetings! I've read this board for many years now and have finally got to posting. This is where I stand....

A great day is when the Zags play well and win.
A better day is when the Zags win and the Fuskies lose.

But really, I love watching a team which features a starting line up comprised of two true freshman and a walk-on. It just puts a smile on my face to see them beat down a team loaded with four and five star recruits. But, i'm also a realistic fan that doesn't expect a final four every year. Don't get me wrong, I want to get there as much as the next person. But I don't think that will happen until we get a BIG TIME athlete on the blocks that can mix it up and rebound with the best.

That being said, I wouldn't trade any of our current guys for that BIG TIME athlete, because for Gonzaga and myself, its all about the ride and winning the right way, with hard working student athletes who care about the community.

Thanks for entertaining me.

the Polar Express, WFB. Nice first post.

DixieZag
12-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Welcome, always nice to have new insights.

Radbooks
12-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Welcome!!

ZagsAddictionPrescription
12-21-2011, 09:57 AM
Well I am a new poster as well and I entertained your opinion...

But come on, I would definetly trade Hoff or Keita for one of them. =P great guys, but I got to play devils advocate when I say many people can play their positions. But it is wishful thinking of course!

Great to have you here!