• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

TV V. Air Force question

The official team site shows this as a Root televised game at 6 PM. My cable guide shows it being televised (delayed?) at 10 PM in the south Puget Sound area. Anyone know what gives? Is it tape delayed everywhere or just here?
  • Radbooks
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2007

Mine shows the same thing down here in the Tri-Cities. They evidently think I'd rather watch the Butler-Stanford game at 6:00.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Kiddwell
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Same here in SoCal. Soooo...Kiddwell won't be checking the Internet till after watching the delayed broadcast. Artificially the same as watching "live."

:]
      Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• Nevtelen
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I'm showing the same thing, but I get it on the Sport Alternate Channel 446 at 6:00 on Dish Network. The reg Root Sports is showing it at 10:00.

Comment

• Radbooks
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Nevtelen View Post
          I'm showing the same thing, but I get it on the Sport Alternate Channel 446 at 6:00 on Dish Network. The reg Root Sports is showing it at 10:00.
          Thanks! I checked the 'normal' Alternate channel they show these on but it wasn't on there and I didn't think to check all of them.
          “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nevtelen View Post
            Was just gonna post the same thing. Those of us who have Dish are getting it live. I always check the alternate channels now.

Comment

• zag944
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Frontier Fios in the Seattle area shows it on the regular ROOT channel at 6, but shows the same Standford/Butler thing on the HD channel...

I guess ROOT HD never feels like much of an upgrade anyways. My wife is always telling me to turn it to the HD channel and doesnt believe me when I say we are watching HD.

Comment

• madness
                Bleeds GU Blue
                • Feb 2007

I'm seeing no alternat channels on DirecTv...anybody seeing a live feed via Dtv?
                You're Scotch man! Time to get pissed.
                http://twitter.com/smmclean/zags

Comment

• CDC84
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

If you're a Direct TV viewer, I would just tune into 688 at game time. Every game last year that wasn't shown live on 687 was shown live on 688.

Comment

• Zagineer
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jan 2008

Seattle area Comcast is also programing Butler-Stanford at 6:00 pm. GU-Air Force at 10:00 pm.

So,.... you might ask, "What about the 2 hours in between those two games?"

Well,... in all the wisdom of Root,...... that would be Kansas vs USC.

Comment

• fedwayzag
                      Kennel Club Alum
                      • Feb 2007

On Kong in Seattle area

Checked the seattle times TV schedule and it has the game on Kong TV. I think it is channel 6 at 6 PM.

Comment

• TerpZag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fedwayzag View Post
                        Checked the seattle times TV schedule and it has the game on Kong TV. I think it is channel 6 at 6 PM.
                        fedwayzag, comes to the rescue with the answer for Zags fans...Thank you!

Seattle Times Link

Comment

• Zagineer
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by fedwayzag View Post
                          Yes, fedway, it is Channel 6 for KONG. But the Comcast online guide shows The Nate Burkus Show both Wednesday and Thursday evening at 6:00 pm. I'm not saying you're wrong. Just saying that there is different information out there.

One must be carefull as to how they set there recorder. Record KONG at 6,..... or Root at 10:00,....... or both just to make sure.

I wish I knew the facts to share with all, but I don't.

Comment

• mtzaga
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

The Zags-AFA game is on tape delay. I'll watch the Las Vegas Bowl. I want Kellen Moore and Brock Osweiler to play great, and Denny to go out with another L.

Comment

• zag67
                              Zag for Life
                              • Sep 2007

I am on COMCAST in the Seattle area. I went looking for the game and found it at 6 on chanel 115 US. Good luck to all of us finding it.

Comment

Working...
                              X