PDA

View Full Version : Might have tickets available, Butler

U Zig, I Zag
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Don't know if it's 1, 2 or none but I will by 5:45 - if it works out I will post here and if you are close PM me your number an I can will call them. I don't know yet- but it's looking like at least one. So wait until I confirm for before the PM. Late notice, I know. Tickets will be free.

U Zig, I Zag
12-20-2011, 04:18 PM
There are two. You need to take both. Free.

U Zig, I Zag
12-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Still...

U Zig, I Zag
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Gone.

gozagswoohoo
12-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Very nice of you.

Hope the recipient has a great time.

Zagdawg
12-20-2011, 05:55 PM
+1

U Zig, I Zag
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Wow, that was quite the opportunity. I love the Zags board for its unselfishness. Giving away free tickets to a big game is huge. Congrats to whoever was the lucky receiver of such an awesome gift. And kudos to UZIZ for being so awesome.

Go Zags

Been lucky over the years. Live and breathe this stuff and somehow I get to go a couple times a year. Some awesome fans got me and the Phish (it was like a pod of hot looking people - we distracted the refs) tickets on whim and it was awesome (from this board, completely).

Just try to pay it forward is what I told them.

Yes, Zag Boards are good - Zag Nation is awesome.

(Woo, if you were close they would have gone to you, you know that - of course, I would have made you dance - but you know that part already. )

gozagswoohoo
12-20-2011, 07:44 PM
(Woo, if you were close they would have gone to you, you know that - of course, I would have made you dance - but you know that part already. )

Hey I appreciate that. And I'll dance for tickets all day long.

I know the following dances:

The hop, point and clap
The Lawnmower
The caterpillar (it's like 'the worm', except I can't get nearly as high of an extension as people usually get, so I can't really call it the worm)

U Zig, I Zag
12-21-2011, 11:52 AM
But caterpillar's become beautiful butterflies, remember that.