PDA

View Full Version : Upset Alert

sittingon50
12-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Kansas loses at home to Davidson! Haven't seen yet what their unbeaten home non-con streak was, but they usually have some long ones.

bartruff1
12-19-2011, 07:23 PM
I get a kick out of the trolls that point to the Davidson loss in 2008 as a upset, without of course recalling that Davison had the longest winning streak in country...playing at home (or near home) and advancing to the Regional Finals and losing to Kansas at the buzzer....I think we would have won that game if the boys had concentrated on Stefen and not his mom !!!

bigblahla
12-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Kansas loses at home to Davidson! Haven't seen yet what their unbeaten home non-con streak was, but they usually have some long ones.

Wasn't at home but in Kansas City. They are now 13-3 in Kansas City having previously lost to Duke and Kentucky in the same arena.

Go!! Zags!!!

EuroZag2010
12-19-2011, 07:31 PM
I thought it was at Kansas???

It just shows you Wins are so hard to come by these days appreciate every win and stop complaining. Being on Butler!!

Vanzagger
12-19-2011, 07:35 PM
I don't think anyone thought it was an upset. A Few of us were just upset that we didn't ram it down Grier's throat in the previous game.

Cute is getting old. Take care of business. Even if it's against "Gonzaga of the South"

sittingon50
12-19-2011, 07:44 PM
I follow the ESPN site & it didn't initially indicate the game in KC.

Appreciate the info.