PDA

View Full Version : Odd feeling watching game yesterday

Malastein
12-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Anybody else notice that what seems like half of Arizona's roster were guys that the Zags were recruiting at one point or another? I think a victory like this bodes well for future recruiting, especially if the Zags can do something special this year in March.

CDC84
12-18-2011, 11:06 AM
I'd still love to have Nick Johnson.

ZagNative
12-18-2011, 11:08 AM
We also recruited Jordan Mayes and Solomon Hill.

maynard g krebs
12-18-2011, 01:31 PM
I think a victory like this bodes well for future recruiting, especially if the Zags can do something special this year in March.

A deep March run is the thing that would do wonders for recruiting imo. In the last decade+, the Zags have beaten a score of teams better than Zone is right now, but some kids will always take the BCS team in the current landscape till the Zags make a f4.

And I think a good shot at it is on the horizon in the next 3-4 years.

gamagin
12-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Anybody else notice that what seems like half of Arizona's roster were guys that the Zags were recruiting at one point or another? I think a victory like this bodes well for future recruiting, especially if the Zags can do something special this year in March.

excellent point.

Zag4Hire
12-19-2011, 07:20 AM
I'd still love to have Nick Johnson.

Yeah I was thinking that too. He has a great looking shot and he finishes very well at the rim. If AZ had a true point guard, they could be quite good.