• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Malastein
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Odd feeling watching game yesterday

Anybody else notice that what seems like half of Arizona's roster were guys that the Zags were recruiting at one point or another? I think a victory like this bodes well for future recruiting, especially if the Zags can do something special this year in March.
    The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

I'd still love to have Nick Johnson.

Comment

• ZagNative
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

We also recruited Jordan Mayes and Solomon Hill.

Comment

• maynard g krebs
        Zag for Life
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
        I think a victory like this bodes well for future recruiting, especially if the Zags can do something special this year in March.
        A deep March run is the thing that would do wonders for recruiting imo. In the last decade+, the Zags have beaten a score of teams better than Zone is right now, but some kids will always take the BCS team in the current landscape till the Zags make a f4.

And I think a good shot at it is on the horizon in the next 3-4 years.

Comment

• gamagin
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

+1

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
          Anybody else notice that what seems like half of Arizona's roster were guys that the Zags were recruiting at one point or another? I think a victory like this bodes well for future recruiting, especially if the Zags can do something special this year in March.
          excellent point.
          Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
          Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
          Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• Zag4Hire
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
            I'd still love to have Nick Johnson.
            Yeah I was thinking that too. He has a great looking shot and he finishes very well at the rim. If AZ had a true point guard, they could be quite good.
            IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

Working...
            X