PDA

View Full Version : CBS Video Interviews

Radbooks
12-17-2011, 03:36 PM
I found a couple of videos on the CBS site. Greg Anthony interviews Coach Few and Elias and then there is a wrap up by Greg and the other announcer. I imagine they would have done this stuff live if they hadn't switched over to the other game. The video has a couple of ads in between them... sort of annoying, but not too long.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/teams/page/GONZAG/gonzaga-bulldogs

ZagNative
12-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Good stuff, Radbooks. Thanks!

EuroZag2010
12-17-2011, 03:46 PM
Nice find!! Few looks so happy he is about to burst he just doesnt know what to do with himself, looks very proud of E! Welcome back big fella now keep it up!!

jim77
12-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Great Game for "E"!

McZag
12-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Very interesting take on Elias' health. I knew he played banged up but for him to admit a difference in his health this year explains his second coming out party today.

If he continues to play at this level, we will have the ability to piece togther MF's famous inside/outside balance that has separated the good Zag teams from the great ones.

With Sam, Rob and Elias agressive in the lane and in the paint, it will just create more opportunities for Gary, David and Kevin on perimeter. That is a scary proposition for the WCC.