PDA

View Full Version : Post game radio notes

Section 116
12-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Hudson noted it was a very impressive by the Zags. Santanglo said they executed their offense, they attacked the glass, they cut down on the turnovers, took care of the basketball all afternoon long. Edi is gonna help this team as the season progresses.

Dower interview: Nice to have all the fans here to support us. It started with Harris, he came out agressive. I think it's our best all around game. I tried to come out and be aggressive. We tried not to let the team back in the game after we got the lead, we really worked hard on that in practice this week. Hudson asked if this game was the most excited he'd been since coming to GU and Dower, said no, last year's St. Mary's game was the most excited he'd been.

Coach Daniels: Great start to the game, we got them to take 2 timeouts. We wanted to come out and defend. We played hard and were aggressive. It was a tough week for the kids, we had a tough game against Mich. St. we beat a good Oral Roberts team, we had to fly here yesterday, the kids had finals this week and the kids handled the whole week well. The Harris I saw today is the Harris I saw on film when he was a freshman, he was relentless. He played the way Coach Few expects. When Arizona tried to make a run, we didn't turn the ball over like we had been doing recently. Toward the end of the game we took a lot of time off the clock with out possessions. Arizona is very long, athletic and talented. Regarding Edi-he got his first rebound, he had so much nerves. First action in a game in quite a while. Hart was sensational, he had 6 offensive rebounds and we chart "hustle plays" and Hart had 10.

Reborn
12-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanks Section 116. I always appreciate, and like, your feedback on the raido's post game interviews.