PDA

View Full Version : Harris

DixieZag
12-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Soooooo good when he is good. He played as well as I have seen him play since his freshman year at SMC. He not only scored but was passing out, rebounding, stealing, defending. . . I even thought that he cleanly picked that ball to Rob near the end when they called the foul.

Question: Is THIS the Rob of the rest of the year? I know he can't play this well every game, but he can bring this kind of intensity - this kind of ownership of the glass? Or was this more a product of Arizona having no one over 6'7?

Other notables: I thought GLE played great D, he had some good looks at the three and came close to converting an "and one" then bonked both FTs, overall, I think he will be a great addition, he looked very comfortable.

MickMick
12-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Harris plays like that against Michigan State and GU wins by eight.

He really is the difference right now until the young bunch gets a bit more seasoning. This is the Harris I have been wanting to see for 1.5 years.

He played very, very well.

Edie is not just another Ira Brown.

gamagin
12-17-2011, 02:45 PM
had a rare opportunity today vs. AZ to dominate with their heighth advantages. And the good news is they did.

I don't think they are going to see a really good team quite like this smaller one going forward. I think it's back to the trenches and cage fighting for the most part.

And that is where they will continue to be tested. SD, too.

But today we have the W to build on. And that's really all that matters for the moment.