PDA

View Full Version : SMC and LMU tickets available

Hoopaholic
12-16-2011, 08:57 AM
I have scored 4 tickets to each of the St mary Game Jan 12 and the LMU game Jan 14 in California. Both of these venues have been on my bucket list for some time.

My wife and I are heading down and I was going to take my mother and father...but being an attorney he got booked for trial and will not be able to make it.

As such I have 2 tickets and hotel rooms already booked and I am willing to GIVE them away to a die hard Zag fans who would want to attend.

We are flying into SF and have a rental car. Spending night in Moraga, then driving down sampling wines as we go to LA arriving Friday night.....

Tickets and Hotel or just tickets but you have to be a die hard basketball fan (As GHOSTZAG will attest)...I am not an overly talkative person during games as I am a past coach and tend to focus on the action...my wife on the other hand will talk to anyone about anything at any point of the game

PM me if interested

Ed Casey

Das Zagger
12-16-2011, 01:41 PM
I have scored 4 tickets to each of the St mary Game Jan 12 and the LMU game Jan 14 in California. Both of these venues have been on my bucket list for some time.

My wife and I are heading down and I was going to take my mother and father...but being an attorney he got booked for trial and will not be able to make it.

As such I have 2 tickets and hotel rooms already booked and I am willing to GIVE them away to a die hard Zag fans who would want to attend.

We are flying into SF and have a rental car. Spending night in Moraga, then driving down sampling wines as we go to LA arriving Friday night.....

Tickets and Hotel or just tickets but you have to be a die hard basketball fan (As GHOSTZAG will attest)...I am not an overly talkative person during games as I am a past coach and tend to focus on the action...my wife on the other hand will talk to anyone about anything at any point of the game

PM me if interested

Ed Casey

This is crazy talk.

EagleFuzz
12-16-2011, 03:02 PM
crazy talk is right, We are in.:000tens:

Hoopaholic
12-16-2011, 06:12 PM
first and foremost I wanted to pay it forward .....this exact time last year I and MS Hoopaholic were guest of Ghostzags at the Kennel...having attended GU (almost entire family of 8 kids attended ranging from crew members, baseball, cross country, club rugby and my younger brother was SPIKE) I had been to games in the old center but never the Kennel

GHOSTZAGS treated me and my wife so I wanted to pay it forward.

It is true and it was tough with multiple people making a strong case .....

Eagelfuzz and Ms. Eaglefuzz will be attending wtih Hoopaholics and spending a once in lifetime trip to the california coast attending both games.....

I am excited to go support my ZAGGGGGGGSSSSSS

webspinnre
12-16-2011, 08:50 PM
That'll teach me for not checking the forums during the day. If anyone else feels the need to give away tickets to Bay Area Zag games, just drop me a line.

Seriously, sounds like a great time, enjoy the trip.

Das Zagger
12-16-2011, 08:54 PM
crazy talk is right, We are in.:000tens:

Nah, brah, staying in Moraga? Do you hate entertainment?

ZagNut08
12-16-2011, 09:24 PM
See you in la