PDA

View Full Version : Joey Brackets: Dec 15, 2011

MDABE80
12-15-2011, 10:54 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Think we'll move up? I see the auto bid goes to SMC. BYU's a 12.

bartruff1
12-16-2011, 04:50 AM
Wouldn't that be a great matchup with GG !! Right now the Coaches have the Jays as the #1 mid major with Gonzaga at 9th...they are very good, but not the kind of elite athletes that we have trouble with...we have a long and difficult and fun journey to even get there...unless Guy is a game changer.. but if we beat them, a dream game against Kentucky at Louisville...it doesn't get any better than that !!

BobZag
12-16-2011, 10:40 AM
No 8 or 9 seed, please. Thank you.

DixieZag
12-16-2011, 10:58 AM
No 8 or 9 seed, please. Thank you.

Exactly, a fight to the death with a great mid-major program and the winner gets to play a team where the payroll exceeds the Bobcats. No thank-you. We have to beat AZ or Xavier or we will not move up - unless we go undefeated in conference and that is less likely than beating AZ or Xavier - of course, with Xavier as a 2 seed, a win against them would be very very big, but they might well drop a couple games in the near future.

I still can't believe that Tu got ONE FRIGGIN game! If I were Few i would be telling the guys to get physical with them, chirp at them (no racial or off-color stuff, just gamesmanship) and see if we can draw out their inner demon.

bartruff1
12-16-2011, 01:16 PM
At home....EPIC...once in a lifetime opportunity....david goliath good evil ying yang alfa omega tastes great less filling...