PDA

View Full Version : 100th Game

Angelo Roncalli
12-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Tomorrow night's game against ORU will be the 100th MBB game in the MAC.

My two favorite moments in the MAC?

It's a tie. 2006 win over UW. Son's graduation in May 2010.

Go Zags!

gozagswoohoo
12-14-2011, 10:42 AM
YEAH!!

And after we're done with Oral Roberts, they're gonna need ORAL surgery!!!

......................that didn't come out near as cool as it originally sounded in my head.

BobZag
12-14-2011, 10:51 AM
The first two rounds of the NCAA Women's Basketball Tourney last year have been my favorites.

Angelo Roncalli
12-14-2011, 10:52 AM
YEAH!!
......................that didn't come out near as cool as it originally sounded in my head.

You don't, by chance, hear a lot of things in your head, do you, Woohoo? :)

Baldwinzag
12-14-2011, 10:54 AM
YEAH!!

And after we're done with Oral Roberts, they're gonna need ORAL surgery!!!

Its a classic trap game, so it'd suck to go down to Oral Roberts;). No seriously, it'd blow. Almost as bad as getting beat by Longwood -- that'd be a hard one to take. Oh boy...

AR, couldn't agree more, that game was special. Still get all warm & fuzzy inside just thinking about it.

gozagswoohoo
12-14-2011, 11:09 AM
You don't, by chance, hear a lot of things in your head, do you, Woohoo? :)

Actually, yes, but I RARELY listen to what they're telling me to do. Because it's USUALLY a HORRIBLE idea.

Like that time they told me to take the Buzz Lightyear.......

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/ht_x_ray_buzz_light_year_ss_jp_111212_ssv.jpg

Eh...nevermind...

gozagswoohoo
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Its a classic trap game, so it'd suck to go down to Oral Roberts;). No seriously, it'd blow. Almost as bad as getting beat by Longwood -- that'd be a hard one to take. Oh boy...

AR, couldn't agree more, that game was special. Still get all warm & fuzzy inside just thinking about it.

Exactly. We can't take this one lying down. Gotta get some blood flowin, and stick it to em!

rennis
12-14-2011, 11:55 AM
My two favorite games in the MAC so far was the smack-down we put on UW in 2006 and the behind-the-woodshed-beating we handed BYU on 2/23/2012.

zag944
12-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Last game I attended as a student, when Ammo and Errol led us past LMU to win the WCC Tournament.

Zag4Hire
12-14-2011, 12:48 PM
It's a tie. 2006 win over UW.

Hard to beat that one. The last game I attended at K2 was one of my faves as well. It was the game against SMC and Heytvelt & Theo had just been suspended that morning for the incident. The crowd had a lot of emotion and angst but came out very strong. Crowd and KC all over Samhan and gave him his infamous yet funny nickname. Pargo had the dunk that was showing on endless loop on ESPN, ESPNEWS, etc. Which SMC player got showcased on that dunk? O'Leary?

GoGU
12-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Pargo had the dunk that was showing on endless loop on ESPN, ESPNEWS, etc. Which SMC player got showcased on that dunk? O'Leary?

Not sure who got posterized, but here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I68naha5mjI Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

ZagnetitForce
12-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Yep, the Women beating UCLA and the Men beating UW. What was so extra special was how loud and crazy the crowd was during both of those games.