PDA

View Full Version : Could the KC pull this off?

Baldwinzag
12-14-2011, 08:46 AM
We're red, religious, and rowdy just like this [Central] Catholic HS fan base.

It could work. Props to any student section, especially HS, for showing this much spirit.

Moses parts "Red Sea" of hoops fans. (http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Moses-parts-Red-Sea-of-hoops-fans-in-amazing-p?urn=highschool-wp9897)

As you can see, an unnamed student shows up before each game and strolls right up to the edge of the student section dressed as the biblical figure Moses. He carries a broom, gets the "Red Sea" fan group started (they wave their hands as if they're all waves) and then, with a thunderous slam of the broom, demands that the Red Sea parts.

Honestly, this would be fun to watch :cool:.

bostonzagfan
12-14-2011, 08:47 AM
much better than the stupid "i believe that we will win" chant

Baldwinzag
12-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Another clip at a different game, 'Moses' forgets his staff in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT1aoLvg3ZQ

Pretty cool.

Zag 77
12-14-2011, 09:13 AM
A lot of them finish exams on Wednesday.

Is anybody still there?

GoGU
12-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Thursday is the last day of finals. Most students will still be here on Thursday night. That being said, most campus offices will already be closed. Also, campus dining is operating on limited hours next couple of days. I haven't talked to many people who have said that they are going to the game. They didn't have a dedicated ticket distribution for this one. You just had to go to the ticket office to get a student ticket. On Thursday night, if they're not partying, most students will be packing up to go home. Residence halls close at 10 AM on Friday.

Das Zagger
12-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Thursday is the last day of finals. Most students will still be here on Thursday night. That being said, most campus offices will already be closed. Also, campus dining is operating on limited hours next couple of days. I haven't talked to many people who have said that they are going to the game. They didn't have a dedicated ticket distribution for this one. You just had to go to the ticket office to get a student ticket. On Thursday night, if they're not partying, most students will be packing up to go home. Residence halls close at 10 AM on Friday.

This is a crisp, informative post.

GoGU
12-14-2011, 02:26 PM
This is a crisp, informative post.
Thank you.

I saw the Red Sea clip on "Around The Horn" today. It's making waves....get it? haha

Zag@LMU
12-14-2011, 09:25 PM

Actually there was distribution at 11 last sunday. I am going to the game.

raise the zag
12-15-2011, 12:00 PM
just from the general chatter on Facebook & the several GU connections I've spoken with, it sounds as if many students are foregoing the ORU game to get 'home for the holidays'.

The good news I've heard numerous GU students based in & near Seattle will be an attendance for BIS, along with their families -- another reason many are departing early. Get packed, home, and ready for break and/or Arizona :).

Might not be the most rowdy atmosphere tonight, thus the Spokane Community needs to step up and bring the energy! If not, this could really be an interesting game for our mentally exhausted guys. . .the one game they could desperately use the KC.

Colbyspapa
12-15-2011, 01:03 PM
much better than the stupid "i believe that we will win" chant

There is nothing stupid about that cheer or the fact that Utah State is regarded as the best home crowd in America by a lot of people.

What is stupid is taking shots at a support club we wish the Kennel Club would be more like.

Utah State home crowd is definitely good for 7-10 points per game. They do a great job.

raise the zag
12-15-2011, 01:12 PM
i like the "winning team, losing team" chant even better, although both are fun & good chants.

Winning Team Losing Team Chant - Utah State Aggies Basketball (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apP4X1HC5JM)