PDA

View Full Version : KDrag

HRZag
12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
So...why was KDrag dressed down for the game? Anyone else notice?

He warmed up, in uni. What up?

04ZagFan
12-11-2011, 06:29 PM

He warmed up, in uni. What up?

Pretty sure he has all season.

Must be in case of an emergency.

sittingon50
12-11-2011, 06:57 PM
I think the explanation I heard was they want him to be more mentally engaged by doing so.

75Zag
12-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Times have apparently changed. In my day if a player's official nickname was KDrag where would have been questionable signs and chants and references to wigs and high heels. Sounds like the Kennel Club students are relying on opposing students to be much more inclusive and accepting in their chants than people were in the old days.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

bigblahla
12-12-2011, 06:49 AM

He warmed up, in uni. What up?Dranginis not Draginis.

I could go with Drano as in flush the ball through the net up close and from a distance but not KDrag.

Just my opinion.

Go!! Zags!!!

Birddog
12-12-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm partial to "DrinkGuinness" (which rhymes BTW) or simply Guinness. I know it will probably be next year before he sees the court, but I propose that every time he nails a 3 we drink Guinness. I'm hoping that we all catch a good buzz in that event.

webspinnre
12-12-2011, 07:42 AM
I'm partial to "DrinkGuinness" (which rhymes BTW) or simply Guinness. I know it will probably be next year before he sees the court, but I propose that every time he nails a 3 we drink Guinness. I'm hoping that we all catch a good buzz in that event.

I think you're on to something here. :D

ZagnetitForce
12-12-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm guessing once Landry is offcially playing Kyle will be in street clothes.

BobZag
12-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Kyle's mom was at the game, stopped by to say hi and said he's redshirting and really enjoying GU. Nice lady.

Nice to see you again, HRZag.

JPtheBeasta
12-12-2011, 10:32 AM
How about the Dragon!? Sounds like a total bad a-- 80's movie character. We started calling Goron Dragic in Phoenix that in sort of an ironic way and it was awesome when he put up a million points against the Lakers a couple of years ago. I could get behind the Drano suggestion, though. Of course, Kyle or Dranginis also works.

HRZag
12-12-2011, 11:16 AM
OK, I can't blame autocorrect, just my clumsy fingers on my phone.

Drang it.

Bob, it was great to see you again. You continue to amaze and inspire me. And to meet CDC84 was pretty cool too.

A quick story about another Dranginis. I was at a high school volleyball playoff game last month. The coach of the other team was this tall, dark and beautiful young woman. I noticed her name, Dranginis, and said to a friend, " I wonder if she is from Idaho". Sure enough. Played volleyball at NW Nazarene, Nampa, ID.

After the game, I asked her if her brother was at GU? Yep! I love the Google.

Go Zags.

asoc
12-12-2011, 11:30 AM
How about the Dragon!? Sounds like a total bad a-- 80's movie character. We started calling Goron Dragic in Phoenix that in sort of an ironic way and it was awesome when he put up a million points against the Lakers a couple of years ago. I could get behind the Drano suggestion, though. Of course, Kyle or Dranginis also works.
Kyle Dranginis was a man...

I mean

He was a Dragon MAnnnnn

uhh

Maybe he was just a DRAGONNN

But he was still

TROGDOR!!!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

BobZag
12-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Kyle Dranginis was a man...

I mean

He was a Dragon MAnnnnn

uhh

Maybe he was just a DRAGONNN

But he was still

TROGDOR!!!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

I think you spent one too many rainy nights at CenturyLink, asoc. :)

810Suited
12-12-2011, 05:40 PM
DrainGenius imo