PDA

View Full Version : Michigan St. Fan Kicked Out

RockandRollJames
12-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Does anyone know what this dude did to get kicked out? I missed the action. I only saw him leaving.

Bulldog
12-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Alchohol.

Zagpower
12-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Followed by a shirtless Zag student getting tossed. First two people kicked out since I have been going to the games.

Lewey
12-10-2011, 08:06 PM
I was in the top in section 113. After the Michigan State fan was kicked out, a couple of people near us were kicked out for alcohol also.

gu03alum
12-10-2011, 08:10 PM
How dumb. You're supposed to get hammered before the game.

SteeleMan
12-11-2011, 09:41 AM
I think the shirtless GU fan was that way because he was using his shirt to cover up the handcuffs the police put on his sparty friend.

I saw the guy (cuffed and booted out guy) tell three different people that he "flew 3,000 miles for this game."

I bet he's a good guy when sober.

bartruff1
12-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Was it M&M....or is it Eminem ?? I understand he was here for the game...

TacomaZAG
12-12-2011, 12:35 PM
was sitting directly in front of me, and he was "well oiled" when he arrived. The strange thing was that he was with two GU fans/reps who looked like guides or chaparones. I thnk what happened was he got a little beligerent during half time and was getting into other people's space, and didn't like being asked/told to simmer down.

Too bad, he missed a great game. I spoke with him during the first half and he was "lubricated", but wasn't a jerk or anything at that time. He told me he "flew 3000 miles for this game", as others have noted, that he knew Jud and had run camps for the MSU faithful. Maybe, maybe not. My problem is that he had a bad time at the Kennel, and will go back to Sparty saying the Zag fans are dicks. That is so untrue, all the Zag fans around him were very nice, very accommodating, to a point. They were polite but firm throughout the altercation, the guy just wasn't in a mood to listen to anyone other than Jack Daniels and Jim Beam. The two Zag fans/reps with him couldn't settle him down either. Bad situation, handled very well by the ZAG fans in the area and the security guys, IMHO.

Go ZAGS

Angelo Roncalli
12-12-2011, 12:37 PM
He was a couple of rows in front of me and I generally agree with Tacoma's assessment...but, standing and giving the finger to the KC didn't win him any friends...

Zagdawg
12-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I was a few rows back also--sorry I do not have the same concern about how he will badmouth the Zag fans.

"My problem is that he had a bad time at the Kennel, and will go back to Sparty saying the Zag fans are dicks."

Chances are if this is the way he reacts when he drinks -- his friends and family members know who the "special" person is in the situation and take his commentary with a grain of salt (and a lemon and a shot).

It will be something that he can tell his grandkids about... I flew 3000 miles and got kicked out of a basketball game due to alcohol abuse.

Now ain't that special.

75Zag
12-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Speaking from personal experience when sitting next to my "friends", being well lubricated will not get you tossed, nor will non-profane speech. Invading other people's space or making profane or threatening comments or gestures will. K2 staff is very professional.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

TacomaZAG
12-12-2011, 12:46 PM
I didn't see that part. The situation definitely had changed when my Dad and I returned from the Herak Room after halftime. That must have been the reason............

Were you the guy in Row 3, Seat 1??? I was the guy in the Pendo jersey in Row 2.

Good seats........

Go ZAGS

sittingon50
12-12-2011, 04:39 PM
That puts him at about Gitmo, doesn't it?