PDA

View Full Version : Hitting the Hardwood

75Zag
12-09-2011, 04:09 PM
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Oral Roberts University visits the GU Bulldogs on December 15th. And, according to today's tabloids, the release of the Lindsay Lohan Playboy photo shoot edition has been moved up to December 15th. I am thinking the Bulldog Club should place a courtesy copy in each locker of the visiting team. I would donate my copy but I will be needing it for a few days.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

willandi
12-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Is "hitting the hardwood" a different way of saying, " 20 year old Single Malt Scotch, aged in oaken casks"?

willandi
12-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Don't get, or read, Playboy. Let me know if the Lindsey Lohan edition somehow makes it worth upsetting the wife!

Pargo the Destroyer
12-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Full nsfw pics are available online of the shoot. Hefs not happy.

willandi
12-09-2011, 07:49 PM
She's not a virgin, and he may not have been invited to partake. Why would Hef be happy?

Martin Centre Mad Man
12-10-2011, 07:01 AM
The Lord works in mysterious ways. Oral Roberts University visits the GU Bulldogs on December 15th. And, according to today's tabloids, the release of the Lindsay Lohan Playboy photo shoot edition has been moved up to December 15th. I am thinking the Bulldog Club should place a courtesy copy in each locker of the visiting team. I would donate my copy but I will be needing it for a few days.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

How long does it take you to read all of the articles?