• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spudzag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

FYI on Tinsley

In recruiting news, Oregon City (Ore.) standout and 2008 point guard Brad Tinsley could make his decision over the next week. As The Weekly Spin reported last week, Tinsley is deciding between Cal and Pepperdine.

• BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

I kinda hope he chooses Cal because I don't want to have to face that kid twice, or thrice. He'll be better than Pariseau and will want to beat the Zags more than anything else in this world.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• Hoopmeister
      Redshirt
      • Jul 2007

I know what you mean BobZag. And agree. I have always liked the Tinsley kid, and have liked GU's recruits from Oregon in the past. I hope we don't live to regret it. He will be much better than Danny P.

Comment

• TM27
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
        I kinda hope he chooses Cal because I don't want to have to face that kid twice, or thrice. He'll be better than Pariseau and will want to beat the Zags more than anything else in this world.
        I agree wholeheartedly....I am still trying to get acclimated to the level of talent that we turn away these days. Life is good
        TM

Comment

• ZagNut08
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

i wouldnt mind seeing pepperdine become a solid team in the wcc again. with some of the recruits coming in I think they might

Comment

• Nevtelen
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Give it a year to get their recruits up to speed in their system (they had to have changed the majority of their roster this past season) they should be in the upper division of the conference, I'd think. I'd say next year, but if things click they could be good this year - there is definitely a huge drop off in the WCC this year after us and St. Mary's.

Comment

Working...
            X