PDA

View Full Version : Umm interesting description of GU

primal23
12-09-2011, 07:53 AM
http://www.wilx.com/blogs/sportsblog/MSU_Off_to_Gonzaga_135276448.html

Michigan State's men's basketball team has won seven straight games, but the head coach is unhappy flying Thursday to Spokane, Washington. An extra day on sight is needed to prepare for Saturday's 9pm game against Gonzaga. It's a tough place to play and a decent team and Tom Izzo figures his team needs a good shake up and dressing down after going through the motions for a half Wednesday against the likes of Central Connecticut State. I still think MSU is the second beste team in the Big Ten and I base that off the first nine games and by what I've seen of others.

cjm720
12-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Pretty accurate IMO.

Zag 77
12-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Pretty much. GU is a decent team and the Kennel is a tough place to play.

Therunner
12-09-2011, 08:50 AM
adequate; fair; passable

as much as I love this team, I'd echo the author in describing us as 'decent' right now.

I have a feeling Coach Few would say the same:

"I wouldn't say it's one of my overly talented teams," Few said. "But the chemistry is probably as good as any team I've had here."

primal23
12-09-2011, 08:55 AM
I dunno, I just thought we were better then decent, not great or even really good, just good to pretty good. But then again its all semantics.

Almost typed symantics... argh computer job is shaping my thoughts :roll:

PS for those that might not know, Symantic makes Norton AV

Juskickenit2
12-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Man you guys are soo up and down its crazy. Such weak constitution you all display from game to game.

TheGonzagaFactor
12-09-2011, 02:56 PM
"...an extra day on sight."

I could take the piece seriously if it was written by someone who knew the difference between "site" and "sight"

maynard g krebs
12-09-2011, 03:02 PM
"...an extra day on sight."

I could take the piece seriously if it was written by someone who knew the difference between "site" and "sight"

I think he's using medieval English, based on the fact that MSU is the "second beste team" in the B10. Must have read Chaucer.

sullyzag66
12-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I think he's using medieval English, based on the fact that MSU is the "second beste team" in the B10. Must have read Chaucer.
You had to go ahead and cite Chaucer.