PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Palm Brackets

ZagNative
12-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Zags a 7 Seed in Jerry Palm's latest brackets (http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology). Zags to win the WCC, which is a two-bid conference, St. Mary's with a 12 Seed.

75Zag
12-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Columbus!!! No thanks.

Portland please. If not Portland, Albuquerque is great in March and there are quite a few GU fans in and around Albq. and Santa Fe.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

zagzilla
12-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Not that it matters much but if this were true, then we would have played at least 7 games vs other tourney teams.

Surprised that Illinois is a 3 seed in Jerry's mind.

ZZ

04ZagFan
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Not that it matters much but if this were true, then we would have played at least 7 games vs other tourney teams.

Surprised that Illinois is a 3 seed in Jerry's mind.

ZZ

The emergence of Meyers Leonard has a lot of people changing their minds on Illinois, I believe. 7`1 and extremely athletic. He's awesome.

Angelo Roncalli
12-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Fie to Albuquerque.

It's a pit.

There are too many flying cockroaches there as well.

Therunner
12-07-2011, 04:34 PM
The emergence of Meyers Leonard has a lot of people changing their minds on Illinois, I believe. 7`1 and extremely athletic. He's awesome.

This.

Meyers Leonard is blowing up faster than any D1 prospect right now. He's currently on all 2013 Lottery projections & my buddy who works for the T-Wolves says they've been high on him since his HS days. Widely known as one of the most, if not thee most, athletic 7+ footers in the Country. He's a stud. Most likely gone after this year...all over NBA radars.

04ZagFan
12-07-2011, 04:52 PM
This.

Meyers Leonard is blowing up faster than any D1 prospect right now. He's currently on all 2013 Lottery projections & my buddy who works for the T-Wolves says they've been high on him since his HS days. Widely known as one of the most, if not thee most, athletic 7+ footers in the Country. He's a stud. Most likely gone after this year...all over NBA radars.

He caught my attention with that fade away jumper that Rob didn't even try to defend.. I'm sure Rob was like "what the hell?!?" Nothing but net.

And the spring Leonard has in his step. ... Garnett like