PDA

View Full Version : Tick Tock Tick Tock 96 Hours To Go

75Zag
12-06-2011, 04:44 PM
96 hours till the MSU tip off at K-2.

Will we see the birth of a GU juggernaut on Saturday which will lead inevitably to the Final Four?

Or will GU get spanked by MSU and begin a wandering path through the WCC wilderness leading to a probable one-and-done in the 2012 NCAA Tournament?

Well folks, what do your crystal balls tell you?

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

bartruff1
12-06-2011, 05:08 PM
But I doubt on the way to the FF...5 additional games this month to prepare for the Conference ...then a determined effort to win the Conference....a representative showing in the WCC Tourney...hopefully a place in the NCAA Tourney ....some luck....all is good...

04ZagFan
12-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Somewhere in between... This isn't a final four team. Not even close. I also think MSU wins Saturday. Hope I'm wrong.

2wiceright
12-06-2011, 05:45 PM
I think we can beat the Sparty's this year- especially with the advantage of being at home. Also think our kids will come out with extra fire in their belly after losing a winnable game last Saturday.

Remember this is a group that has tons of cohesion and like each other. They will play their best game to date Saturday and we will right the ship! Look for "Quise" to play like his former self. Also, Dower will finally add some quality minutes to spell Sacre or bang along with him.

We have a full week to prepare for our biggist game (to date) like the Illini team did last week. MSU won't have more than a day (or two) to prepare for us at home....Could mean the differnce between a W or an L. I gaurantee we win this won folks!!! Drink the Kool- aid.....

Go Zags!!! :cheers: