It's pretty simple, folks. Just sayin'.

+1...though it can be hard to remember to when emotions get involved

gozagswoohoo
12-06-2011, 09:24 AM
"I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up!"

TheZagPhish
12-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Hear, hear, BZ.

Or is this some heavily ambiguous assessment of the forthcoming MSU game...? Man, I never get those references. Are we doomed?

zagfan1970
12-06-2011, 09:47 AM
gray,

although you changed your pretty hair BobZag is still more attractive.

mi amigo no me entendieron el mensaje, sólo quería que la publique en la que sabía los leales lo vería. Se elimina como yo esperaba, mi mejor amigo.

zagfan1970
12-06-2011, 10:12 AM
palindrome, like YrekaBakery

zagfan1970
12-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Many great Rap songs take place in the Hood, as well is in cars- Riding, cruiser, rollin....cmon

Robzagnut
12-06-2011, 11:28 AM
I hate this place after a loss.

Suddenly, Carter and Dower suck. Sacre has bad hands, the freshmen are playing like FRESHMEN, KO needs to start, the NCAA should burn for the Landry situation, Drag would be the 6th man of the year, the team can't play defense, they needs tips on how to score, Few is Brittney Spears, after 6 games people are talking about at large bids, etc, etc.

My favorite Zag team lost 8 games.

Mantua
12-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Warschat Test thread!

DixieZag
12-06-2011, 02:13 PM
To all the Chicken Littles: Please try to write as if you were speaking to the player himself. They are all told to not read the boards, but you can bet that EVEN IF they don't, their friends and family DO so stuff gets back to them. Its not that you can't be critical, just be so in a way that is "constructive" to the conversation, like a coach would.

To GraysAnatomy: There are some really good new medicines available that have far fewer of the side effects of the old anti-psychotics, trying them no longer means you are going to stick out your tongue like a lizard the rest of your life and they might actually help with that "smell" you were complaining about.

To BobZag: Structure of a paragraph: Topic sentence. Supporting facts. Analysis. Conclusion. Also, stick with Natalie.

To Coach Few - who must read this Board - Can I have tickets to Saturday's game? Send me a p.m.

Everyone else: As crazy and myopic as this board can be, having read many other fan boards, especially football ones, this Board is an absolute Model Citizen and picture of mental health, but we can always strive to do better.

DixieZag
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm going. Deal with that.

And NO ONE is happier than me to hear that. No. One. I actually got to go to the ND game and had great seats, not complaining. I do, however, humbily request a patented "GraysAnatomy Prediction" prior to the game, happened with the Irish and things went fairly well. Plus, I would ask that you make that prediction BEFORE you try out those meds, just cause I suspect that your predictions will not be as. . . "fertile" as those which come, "unfiltered" from your head.

NotoriousZ
12-06-2011, 04:43 PM
I had some pretty decent seats for the Notre Dame game as well. I was the guy in the gray Zags hoody behind the Zags bench eating Ben & Jerry's for most of the second half--great game.

Bob is a wise man.

Ekrub
12-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Will is to William what Bob is to Bobert