PDA

View Full Version : Audio: David Stockton and Marquise Carter Interviews

bomberooski
12-05-2011, 02:23 PM
David Stockton and Marquise Carter:

http://www.jayandkevin.com/?p=2359

Reborn
12-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Absolutely nothing about GB's knee, or Rob's neck....wow...

gbnyba17
12-05-2011, 03:07 PM
These interviews are awesome but I can't stand the guy who does these interviews. He talks to these kids like they're celebrities and kisses soo much behind. Anyone else feel this way?

ZagNative
12-05-2011, 03:10 PM
These interviews are awesome but I can't stand the guy who does these interviews. He talks to these kids like they're celebrities and kisses soo much behind. Anyone else feel this way?Nope. I really enjoy the interviewing style. He gets the kids to relax and open up. Fun stuff.

bomberooski
12-05-2011, 03:18 PM
These interviews are awesome but I can't stand the guy who does these interviews. He talks to these kids like they're celebrities and kisses soo much behind. Anyone else feel this way?

Sorry, like I've said I million times, if you want the professional interviews I leave them to Jim Meehan. I just talk to the guys that I play video games with at night.

bomberooski
12-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Absolutely nothing about GB's knee, or Rob's neck....wow...

Sorry, Gary and Rob both said "Good to go" when I asked about the injuries. Although Gary added, "I was pretty scared for a second though"

ZagNative
12-05-2011, 03:29 PM
bomberooski, don't change a thing in the way you conduct the interviews! They are a breath of fresh air here.

Thanks for the tidbits about Bell and Sacre as well.

Demetri Awesome
12-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Nope. I really enjoy the interviewing style. He gets the kids to relax and open up. Fun stuff.

+1 - great job on the interviews! Its nice to hear these guys and get an idea of their personalities. Keep them coming... please and thank you.

Baldwinzag
12-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks so much!

Great stuff, once again.

Ol' Reborn has been a tough critic of bomberooski's style :). I love it. First time my Wife will actually sit & listen to the player interviews with me.

Keep 'em coming!

zag buddy
12-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks and keep up the good work.

bartruff1
12-05-2011, 04:43 PM
bomberooski, don't change a thing in the way you conduct the interviews! They are a breath of fresh air here.

Thanks for the tidbits about Bell and Sacre as well.

Great stuff for fan's...I really enjoy these...the platitudes you usually hear are boring...like to hear about them as real people and their daily lives..I would like to hear more about the trips...what other sports they play or watch..cars they have (or don't have)...courses they take or enjoy ect....keep up the good work...

bomberooski
12-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Great stuff for fan's...I really enjoy these...the platitudes you usually hear are boring...like to hear about them as real people and their daily lives..I would like to hear more about the trips...what other sports they play or watch..cars they have (or don't have)...courses they take or enjoy ect....keep up the good work...

I got ya next time!

EuroZag2010
12-05-2011, 05:58 PM
the interviews!! they are always great and i always find out something new about the players! Also its telling that Quise understands he is not playing well and is working towards becoming better.

Keep it up!!