12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Bell and Sacre are both fine and back to full practice!!!:adored:

bostonzagfan
12-05-2011, 01:00 PM
fantastic news

Salsageek
12-05-2011, 01:07 PM
Dear Santa,

I don't need anything this year. That's all I want for Christmas. Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :adored:

but for my birthday...I would like the Zags to the FF.

Oregonzagnut
12-05-2011, 01:26 PM
+1...... million billion trillion quadrillion quintillion!!!

We need to be healthy in order to avoid the rotation experimentation we had last year.

We have a pretty consistent idea of who will be getting the PT and now we need to focus on chemistry, familiarity and individual improvements each guy needs to work on in order to make the team better.

I think our guys have swallowed pride and are working as a team unit better than ever before. They are forgoing the NBA more often than not at Gonzaga and that is a good sign for our future and the fact that we are continuing to recruit the character that got us here in the first place. Loyal Zags for 4 years!!

Butler has recruited the same way, and their upperclassmen took them to the next level. If we can consistently keep solid NBA quality juniors and seniors, we will get to our final four.

CanadianZagFan
12-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Good news!

MDABE80
12-05-2011, 02:41 PM
It'll take more than a faceplant on Hart's doughy ass to put Rob out of business. Whiplash...overused term...whiplash? Nahhhhh...sore yes, damaged? Nah. Rub dirt on it and get back in there!!! Our big manly man can't jump too well but he is a tough bugger;)

gbnyba17
12-05-2011, 02:44 PM
This is incredible news. When I saw GBJ's injury live and the way he was carried off the court, I figured he would be out a significant amount of time.

I can't imagine how we would have fared against the big athletic teams coming up on the schedule without our best perimeter defender and only premier athlete in GBJ. And I don't even need to elaborate or mention where this team would be without Rob...

Zig-Zag
12-05-2011, 07:23 PM
This is incredible news. When I saw GBJ's injury live and the way he was carried off the court, I figured he would be out a significant amount of time.

I can't imagine how we would have fared against the big athletic teams coming up on the schedule without our best perimeter defender and only premier athlete in GBJ. And I don't even need to elaborate or mention where this team would be without Rob...

+1

Bogozags
12-05-2011, 10:30 PM
I am glad to hear that both are on the mend and ready for the work ahead against MSU...again, GREAT NEWS!

ZagMan in Philly
12-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Both practiced at FULL SPEED...good news all around. Good luck to both Jeremy and Adam to land a job in the NBA.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2011/dec/05/bell-sacre-practice-full-speed/

Zag Man
12-06-2011, 06:36 AM
Both practiced at FULL SPEED...good news all around. Good luck to both Jeremy and Adam to land a job in the NBA.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2011/dec/05/bell-sacre-practice-full-speed/

This is excellent news! Rob and GBJ played very well against a very good Illinois team. I got to watch the game again without a lot of the emotion that clouds one's perspective. Illinois made some great shots and battled on the boards. We did not shoot the ball that well from beyond the arc and that hurt us. The Zags played very good defense against this team during the entire game, and for that we should be proud! If we do that every game, I know good things will come out of this season. Good luck against Michigan State!

zag67
12-06-2011, 07:39 AM
That is great news. GO zags