PDA

View Full Version : What do......

23dpg
12-04-2011, 08:32 AM
North Carolina, Wake Forrest, Butler, Georgia Tech, USC, UCLA, Arkansas, Purdue, Wisconsin, Oregon, Tennessee, and Gonzaga all have in common?

They lost yesterday? No, too easy.

I think all of them have message boards; pointing out poor coaching moves, extolling the virtues of an unused player, lamenting the use of an overused player, pointing out flaws in the team, etc. etc.

You get my point. It's only one game folks. All is good.

zag67
12-04-2011, 08:39 AM
well put

BobZag
12-04-2011, 09:15 AM
UCLA. Gotta smile. :)

Is this scheuzenfruedle?

Vanzagger
12-04-2011, 12:19 PM
the ball was tipped in our game yesterday I made a post on the Kentucky thread. Right after it was moved. We were undefeated and I called out our coaches on their rotation.

I'm not hear saying I'm right. I hope i'm as wrong as can be. I just dont see it. We play Stockton, Hart, and Pangos(who is not complimented by the previous 2) out there together right after we get the Illinois bigs in foul trouble. Did we want to keep the game close so it got good ratings?

Those 3 out there together might do some good things in WCC play.

ZagNative
12-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Am I missing something, Vanzagger? I don't see what your post has to do with the topic of this thread .... :confused:

SWZag
12-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Am I missing something, Vanzagger? I don't see what your post has to do with the topic of this thread .... :confused:

+1

Back to the original post, I've always feared our board would become like all the other big programs. It's losing its fun feel really fast.

SWZag