PDA

View Full Version : Some things we haven't talked about

Reborn
11-17-2011, 04:19 PM
The Zags played pretty darn well against WSU, and yet, imo, the Zags are going to get a lot better. It wasn't our best game as a team. Imagine what the Zags look like when Dower, Carter and Landry-Edi begin to play the way they can play. We know that both Carter and Dower are really good players, and I have complete confidence that both will get back playing at some point the way they can play. Carter started out slow last year also. I can hardly wait until he gets going.

I was very disappointed in the effort Sam Dower gave in both the first two games. Its not only that his shooting is off, but he is not playing very good defense and is not rebounding. If he doesn't turn this around we could see more of Spangler. But Im still believing that Sam can turn this around. And look forward to seeing him get back to his A game.

And I know we are all very excited to see Landry-Edi play. I am. I've liked him from the time we signed him. I have watched a lot of video on him and have read enough also to be excited. He is powerful like Pargo was, and can really dunk. He will bring some excitement to an already very exciting team.

GoZags
11-17-2011, 05:52 PM
I think this board has talked about everything you've posted here in this thread you've started to talk about some things we haven't talked about even though we have.