PDA

View Full Version : Double Doubles, GBJ and Pangos

cjm720
11-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Keep them coming.

The expanded rotation really helped open things up and Harris and Sacre thrived. Loved that Few let the Bell and Pangos learn under fire. Hoff needs 10 mins a game, minimum IMO.

A beginning to a fun (perhaps up and down) year!

EuroZag2010
11-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Keep them coming.

The expanded rotation really helped open things up and Harris and Sacre thrived. Loved that Few let the Bell and Pangos learn under fire. Hoff needs 10 mins a game, minimum IMO.

A beginning to a fun (perhaps up and down) year!

Do you think with Few playing weird line ups, he didnt want WSU to have a lot of film on us? then we get Hoff in and Spang and KP goes off ?Just a thought...

cjm720
11-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Do you think with Few playing weird line ups, he didnt want WSU to have a lot of film on us? then we get Hoff in and Spang and KP goes off ?Just a thought...

I don't think coach was trying to be clandestine.

I think it was either some sort of discipline or some kind of formula based approached to substitions based on foul troubles. Versus EWU, fouls weren't really an issue and coach ran with the startes a ton (with Pangos taken most of the second half mins.). Versus WSU, fouls became an issue pretty early opening the door for others to get on the court.

Maybe this is Few's way of dealing with our depth - relaying a pecking order of sorts based on fouls?

JPtheBeasta
11-15-2011, 11:33 AM

That was mentioned after the EWU but many were quick to poo poo it. I actually think your thought has a lot of merit.