PDA

View Full Version : Harris is Back

Zag@LMU
11-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I've been telling people since the red vs blue that we will see the best version of Elias Harris yet this season, and he showed it last night. He's got that fire, and the ability to singlehandedly bring the crowd to life. The KC was in a state of shock until Harris threw those three down hard and knocked down the 3 ball. Enjoy him while he lasts, we've gott our first rounder back.

EngineerZag
11-12-2011, 08:12 PM
Harris played really well last night, but unfortunately did not get the ball very often. When he did get it he was extremely efficient. The offense should run through him pretty much every time IMO.

Why is Sacre not playing strong inside? Most times when he got the ball he lost it or waited way too long to make a move.

bostonzagfan
11-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Harris should have an opportunity to make a play every possession.

Run plays for him, try to get him alley-oops, do whatever it takes. he is easily the most efficient player on the team.

primal23
11-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Harris looked damn good yesterday!!

Baldwinzag
11-13-2011, 07:13 AM
He's back...

Actually, I thought he looked better than ever. Quick, bouncy, aggressive, smart --

He lived up to GUBoards' unreal expectations and then some.

I'm all in favor for him touching the ball EVERY possession, which didn't happen on Friday.

It looks like he's added a new dribble-drive move and a nice floater to his arsenal.

All promising things via Elias. He's going to be a big-time player for us this season -- hands down the best player on the floor vs Eastern.

He's currently avg 16 pts, 8 rebs, 2 blocks, 2 assists after 1 game, yet I could see him maintaining this type of stat-line from here on out...

WallaWallaZag
11-13-2011, 07:26 AM
harris looked good...but i'd like to see him try to take over a game, especially one in which the zags are obviously struggling and out of sync offensively.

NotoriousZ
11-13-2011, 08:12 AM
It's hard to find a positive thread after our WIN, but this is as good as it's going to get apparently.

Harris has that swagger again. You can see the fire in his eyes and the sping in his step. Injury free and more experienced, Easy E 3.0 is poised for a special year.

Quick comments: Sacre will be dominating, and Pangos is the guy that we will be wanting to touch the ball on every possession. Having a point guard who can pick you apart or drill an open three is the best weapon that you can have.