PDA

View Full Version : This is the day we've been waiting for.....How do you feel today?

Reborn
11-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Wow. Its the 11th finally. Yippy!!!! I finally get to see the Zags on TV. Wow its been a long wait this year. And there isn't any work today (Happy Veterans' Day to all Veterans on the board).

If feeling relief because its been such a long wait.
I feel excited becasue basketball season is here.
I feel a little anxious because its only 10:00 am.....its still ten hours away.
Proud to be a Zag!!! Im wearing blue Zag Hoody

cjm720
11-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Pumped...headed to Comcast after work to pick up the DVR so I'm ensured of watching and re-watching the games!

Really pumped for our frosh, our vets, and how playing time will be worked out.

ZagMan in Philly
11-11-2011, 09:54 AM
So excited...it feels grrrrreat.
Go Zags!

bballbeachbum
11-11-2011, 09:57 AM
psyched, man...love this feeling :)

looking forward to seeing what the returning guys look like, see what they've learned/worked on and if it translates right away...how they've improved. And like usual, can't wait to see the new guys and what they've got

JPtheBeasta
11-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Ball night!!!

Would love to see the new kids light it up. Can't wait to see Harris' new wheels against better competition. Intrigued by seeing if KO or Dranginis plays. What will Woohoo's grandpa think of the new addition of the Zags? Lots of story lines to follow and questions to answer.

Thanks for helping me through the off-season Zag everybody. The afternoon at work can't end quick enough.

Go Zags!

cjm720
11-11-2011, 10:16 AM
psyched, man...love this feeling :)

looking forward to seeing what the returning guys look like, see what they've learned/worked on and if it translates right away...how they've improved. And like usual, can't wait to see the new guys and what they've got

Welcome back, beach!

rennis
I can't wait for this...finally, something to sink our teef into!

TacomaZAG
Especially after watching the video.

Excited to see the new blood and all the vets.

Life has meaning again..................

Go ZAGS

zagzilla
11-11-2011, 10:29 AM
11/11/11 is my birthday and I have been looking forward to this particular B-day since I was a little kid. Then I saw that the Zags opened their season on 11/11 and I smiled

Guess what I want as a birthday present? That's right-A big Zag victory!

Thanks in advance fellas

ZZ

RenoZag
11-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Excited, Anxious, Encouraged. . .

Have to settle for a DVR experience due to a family commitment (versus catching it live) but I'm still psyched the season will be underway with a game today and another Monday.

willandi
11-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Relief, excited and yes, some butterflys!

bostonzagfan
11-11-2011, 10:50 AM
I get to bust out the gonzaga shirt in boston! woooooo!

a big win would be nice to back up all the smack talk i've been doing... my college doesn't have a great basketball program, so a lot of the guys still root for whatever bandwagon they jumped on in middle/high school (duke/kentucky/unc) etc. I'm the same way I guess, but I made the smart choice of Gonzaga instead of a blue-blood program.

krozman
11-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I think i'll be happy in every way, except for the fact that it's not broadcast in HD

WanderingZag
11-11-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm extremely excited for this season to get under way today! And I'm very glad there isn't all the FF talk there was last year, and I think, in all honesty, this team has a better chance of an FF than last year's team (uh-oh, am I adding to/starting the "unwarranted" FF talk?).

We've got a true center who is an NBA talent; EH should be fully healthy and back to game-changing, Wooden Award form; we have a couple true point guards to choose from; the WCC newcomer of the year from last year who can absolutely get buckets on the perimeter; a frosh guard who can also fill it up from the outside; and, some mean, lean (sorta) big men coming off the bench to further hurt teams inside.

I'm, optimistically, thinking anything from Sweet Sixteen to New Orleans.

Lego Zags!

Just_An_Old_Zag
11-11-2011, 11:06 AM
got my red Gonzaga ROTC Bulldog Battalion shirt on
the GO ZAGS flag is hung on the Wall
the autographed Team Ball from Maui and the John Stockton Ball are in their places of honor

and my son the freshman at EWU is home so I can needle him mercilessly all weekend

It's the most wonderful time of the year

OregonZag5
11-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Am exicited for the start of the season and the game tonight- have informed the rest of the household that am not be bothered from 8- 10. And then I have the Ducks tomorrow- football and GU basketball in the same month- could not get any better

Zaghawk shock
11-11-2011, 11:31 AM
I have a feeling in my gut that this is going to be special year.

ZagtotheCoeur
11-11-2011, 11:38 AM
You know it's game day when everyone is wearing their Zag gear, how cool is it that a basketball team can bring an entire community together. for at least two hours anyway.

bigblahla
11-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Morning meeting with the suit and tie crowd and me in my red GONZAGA basketball sweatshirt. Yep they were all envious. Except for an Eastern Alum, he looked a little nervous to me but I was nice and apologized for the beat down his alma mater is going to receive tonight.

I Feel Great!!!!!

Go!! Zags!!!

maynard g krebs
11-11-2011, 12:51 PM
More excited for a season than I've been in years. Looking forward to seeing the kind of guard play that made me a Zag fan.

bigblueandzags
11-11-2011, 01:36 PM
This is probably the best day of the year. Opening night.

Hoping to see a good game between Sparty and the Tars @ 4 too. Nice little game for the Vets, via Carrier.

I am a Michigan fan, but I gotta say Go Sparty tonight. A win against UNC with all their hype and for us to beat them at home would make for a killer tourney resume for our Top 5 seeding we are gonna get.

Go Zags!

bballbeachbum
11-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Welcome back, beach!

cheers baby!

GO ZAGS!!!

U Zig, I Zag
11-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Nervous Nelly over here.http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/M97pzgyCv9zDKfW1NutmL2-1WlYtMgdK2TYpOydt5BuVSacZzi8MZpoVhTzOxYg-k9dzYnRO-48VY9yPdVmnXUThr9bPBc_o4XrYgvJI_6FZ1Hip05__mNIhyUb HLglBi5zLfum4vUe2Hk-u9JcBuFqMXAD7f0vPR8ApRMSXoOjDfonQU0ZO6GT0qPZvBigs7 OBidow4lQJxlid0RQSMxnb8x0JF-_TPF3gAN6Itdjcwy1nC4UMIOaTIxyvN3Qd2oaNC8vlfJtEMxk4 SlSYCth_ao9jQ0hCMyAKtnjHV5A3fvlkZU6IaE22PnNuOFCAL4 dbBZ89JUvDzixnZgqOSivH-AeILFghahmccnKdMZifP314OpD4cCCeS4OQ3vhgGZW3v0m0sgi Vsfz6ZjIcMeIsKCKhuPg

Vanzagger
11-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Sacre for 50