BYU +2 against Utah St
LMU +16.5 at UCLA
N Dakota St +9.5 at USF
Oregon +12.5 at Vandy

MSU +10.5 on the Carrier!

BYU game should be interesting!

sittingon50
11-11-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm not a (successful) betting man but I gotta' believe it'll be a bigger margin. Not only new coach/new system for EWU but they haven't had an exhibition or outside scrimmage. There's liable to be some lost player's out on the floor tonight.

75Zag
11-11-2011, 01:31 PM
I almost never bet games with spreads over 14. While I believe that GU could beat Eastern by 40 going away if they keep the pedal to the metal the entire game, in my experience that is unlikely. Coaches - especially coaches of schools located 20 miles apart - have little incentive to humiliate each other. And once a coach starts making substitutions to give the 2nd and 3rd string a chance to play, the spread goes to hell.

In a game like this I am much more interested in watching individual skill players than in the final score, as long as we win by enough points to keep the national poll voters from demoting us due to a "poor showing", whatever that is.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

NEC26
11-11-2011, 01:36 PM
I almost never bet games with spreads over 14. While I believe that GU could beat Eastern by 40 going away if they keep the pedal to the metal the entire game, in my experience that is unlikely. Coaches - especially coaches of schools located 20 miles apart - have little incentive to humiliate each other. And once a coach starts making substitutions to give the 2nd and 3rd string a chance to play, the spread goes to hell.

In a game like this I am much more interested in watching individual skill players than in the final score, as long as we win by enough points to keep the national poll voters from demoting us due to a "poor showing", whatever that is.

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger!

I have a feeling bringing in the guys off the bench is not going to result in much of a loss of momentum or point spread. Few may say this team isn't his most talented but I think this team has one really strong bench this year.