PDA

View Full Version : OT: HALLOWEEN THREAD OF WONDER (costume pics, stories, etc)

gozagswoohoo
10-31-2011, 06:50 AM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YANS!!!

I made this shirt for Mrs. Woohoo. It REALLY freaked my son out. haha

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/cos1.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/cos2.jpg

And here is my costume. I put a lot of time, effort, and creativity into it.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/cos3.jpg

PS- You have no idea how many 'shots' it took to get this picture of me. Believe it or not, I played basketball from 3rd grade and up through a year of college, and I NEVER learned how to spin the ball on my finger. haha. So, this was probably the 20th shot, and the timing had to be PERFECT. haha

RenoZag
10-31-2011, 06:59 AM
Very nice

FlyZag
10-31-2011, 07:00 AM
Boo!

BobZag
10-31-2011, 08:19 AM
I dressed as a hobo once. Kind of a Freddy the Freeloader look.

GhostZag
10-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Me too – the “urban camper” was easy to achieve… a little coffee grounds to the face, smear some of mom’s mascara on my face to represent grime, put on baggy pants & shirt with holes and more grime, and a stick with a plaid handkerchief atop. Who needs a retail chain costume…

zagmantis2001
10-31-2011, 08:55 AM
My best costume was Col. Sanders. I won $300.00 for that one-lost out to the K-Y Jelly guy.

I dressed as the clown from IT a few years ago and scared the crap out of some poor little kids.

gu03alum
10-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Your wife's costume is awesome, woohoo. Your's is pretty cool too.

I wear a Nacho Libre mask each year. My daughter is going as Supergirl.

hondo
10-31-2011, 10:37 AM
WooHoo
Stop spinning that damn ball and wash those dishes in the sink so Mrs WooHoo doesn't have to.

gozagswoohoo
10-31-2011, 10:43 AM
WooHoo
Stop spinning that damn ball and wash those dishes in the sink so Mrs WooHoo doesn't have to.

HA HA HA HA HA HA, we have a dishwasher! But she works today until 5pm.

:roll:

gozagswoohoo
10-31-2011, 10:50 AM

PS- If you guys see my wife, please don't tell her I said that.

rennis
10-31-2011, 11:57 AM
I was Jackie Moon this year. was awesome.

RenoZag
10-31-2011, 12:05 PM
is a headless fairy, usually seen riding a black horse and carrying his or her head under one arm. The head's eyes are massive and constantly dart about like flies, while the mouth is constantly in a hideous grin that touches both sides of the head. The flesh of the head is said to have the color and consistency of moldy cheese.

The dullahan's whip is actually a human corpse's spine, and the wagons they sometimes use are made of similarly funereal objects (e.g. candles in skulls to light the way, the spokes of the wheels made from thigh bones, the wagon's covering made from a worm-chewn pall).

When the dullahan stops riding, it is where a person is due to die. The dullahan calls out their name, at which point they immediately perish.

Happy Halloween

JPtheBeasta
10-31-2011, 12:11 PM
is a headless fairy, usually seen riding a black horse and carrying his or her head under one arm. The head's eyes are massive and constantly dart about like flies, while the mouth is constantly in a hideous grin that touches both sides of the head. The flesh of the head is said to have the color and consistency of moldy cheese.

The dullahan's whip is actually a human corpse's spine, and the wagons they sometimes use are made of similarly funereal objects (e.g. candles in skulls to light the way, the spokes of the wheels made from thigh bones, the wagon's covering made from a worm-chewn pall).

When the dullahan stops riding, it is where a person is due to die. The dullahan calls out their name, at which point they immediately perish.

Happy Halloween

I just peed a little.

gozagswoohoo
10-31-2011, 12:25 PM
A Dullahan is a headless fairy, usually seen riding a black horse and carrying his or her head under one arm. The head's eyes are massive and constantly dart about like flies, while the mouth is constantly in a hideous grin that touches both sides of the head. The flesh of the head is said to have the color and consistency of moldy cheese.

Happy Halloween

You misspelled "mother in law"

maynard g krebs
10-31-2011, 12:50 PM
After finishing college in 1978, I moved into an early 19th century Pennsylvania farmhouse where 4 of my high school friends were living. It was a huge, 3 story stone house that was in the early stages of decomposing, and the front door didn't open because the house was sagging on it. We had to use the side and back doors.

I was told about Elmer, the name my roommates had given the house's resident poltergeist. The front door was once found open, and had to be beaten shut again with a sledgehammer. Windows had been inexplicably found open on cold winter nights.

We had a pet rat, Captain Beefheart(Beef for short), liberated from a college psychology lab, who on occasion would manage to get out of his cage despite the 1/4" mesh covering the top.

I thought they were bs'ing me at first, until the following. My room was in the attic, and the house had faulty wiring. I had to go upstairs with a flashlight, flip a switch, and go down and plug in an extension cord for light to get ready for bed, then unplug it so the house wouldn't burn down. One night after more than a few beers, I couldn't get the light to go on. After a few tries, in my semi-inebriated state, I jokingly yelled "Elmer, knock it off". The light came on a second later, without my having done anything.

I had to get up at 4:15 for work, and one morning I slept through the alarm, waking at 4:45. That night, the guy in the room near the base of the attic stairs asked me, in a pissed-off way, why I was slamming the attic door nonstop from 4:30 till 4:45. When I said I didn't, he just said, "Oh. Must have been Elmer".

All true, except for the part about Beef escaping. I wanted to get him in the story cause he was a cool rat. Whenever there was a party or game on tv, he was let out of his cage. He had been trained to "play" the piano by placing food pellets on the keys, and he drank peppermint schnapps from a thimble, and beer from an ashtray labeled "Beef's mug".

rennis
10-31-2011, 12:57 PM
^ Why is WooHoo posting from your account?

Lurknomore
10-31-2011, 01:29 PM
I was praying you had a dishwasher.

maynard g krebs
10-31-2011, 01:31 PM

I have no idea. He must be delusional.

DADoZAG
10-31-2011, 01:42 PM
Aaaahhaaa! I knew something was up!

Dobby’s buddy used to post once every now and then. But recently something changed, and he’s posting most days now! His posts are getting longer, and he’s emphasizing his position more.

HE’S BEEN POSSESSED BY THE SPIRIT OF WOOHOO!

The power of WOOHOO was exemplified in the schedule he sent me. He knew the World Series would be extended a day due to the rainout, and he correctly predicted the game would be televised on KHQ instead of KAYU.

Now he is has grown to be able to possess someone a thousand miles away. WOOHOO is becoming all powerfull.

I have no idea. He must be delusional.

See, WOOHOO has even learned how to spell “delusional.”

Go ZAGS, WOOHOO and MGK!

a13coach
10-31-2011, 01:51 PM
All hail the great and wise WooHoo!
:allhail:

RenoZag
10-31-2011, 01:54 PM
You misspelled "mother in law"

I misspelled "First Wife. . ."

maynard g krebs
10-31-2011, 01:56 PM
A good poltergeist is a valuable asset to any household. If Elmer hadn't been kind enough to awaken me that morning, I probably would have been fired.

willandi
10-31-2011, 04:43 PM

We have a dishwasher too, and I work 5 days a week. We also have a mechanical one, but the new laws don't allow the residue to rinse properly and we get the screamin' poltergeists!

gozagswoohoo
10-31-2011, 05:43 PM
This thread has turned AWESOME since I last read it. Hahaha, thanks guys.

RenoZag
11-01-2011, 08:43 AM
We had a pretty big turnout; at least 50 kids; last year we didn't even reach 20. . .

gozagswoohoo
11-01-2011, 09:16 AM
We had a pretty big turnout; at least 50 kids; last year we didn't even reach 20. . .

Our neighborhood gets CRAZY during Halloween....I would venture to guess we had 250ish, at the least.

ZagNative
11-01-2011, 09:25 AM
We did not have a single trick or treater ring our doorbell. More Snicker bars for me!

DADoZAG
11-01-2011, 09:29 AM
We did not have a single trick or treater ring our doorbell. More Snicker bars for me!

Same with our house!

MOMoZAG says it's because she lives with "Mr. Wilson." I don't have any idea what she's talking about.

Go ZAGS!

Dirt McGirt
11-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I went to a party dressed as Casey Anthony. Got some weird looks from the mothers there when they saw me carrying a doll upside down by the leg. The doll also had duct tape over its mouth. The best part was that I could just leave the doll anywhere as part of the gag. I'm pretty sure before I left, I put the doll in the microwave oven.