PDA

View Full Version : Few..KHQ...8:30 pm tonight

bartruff1
10-30-2011, 03:46 PM
You probably knew, but if you didn't know, now you know, you know.

EuroZag2010
10-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you I almost forgot!!!

Reborn
10-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Will his show be on ROOT? Its the new FNW.

ZagNative
10-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Will his show be on ROOT? Its the new FNW.It will be on Root Tuesday at 5:30 pm, but not tonight.

Thanks to bartruff1 for the reminder.

ZagNative
10-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Just a reminder. Show coming up after football .... Is that game going to end on time? 6:10 in the 4th, 34-7 score. I don't care, except I have my DVR set to record ...

EuroZag2010
10-30-2011, 07:24 PM
It should end on time :)

ZagNative
10-30-2011, 08:14 PM
That was fun! So glad it's basketball season again!

For out-of-towners, last season KHQ uploaded the Mark Few shows to SWX, so you might check here (http://www.swxrightnow.com/category/162983/vc-gonzaga) over the next couple of days to see if they continue doing that this year.

Pargo the Destroyer
10-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Recap?

bartruff1
10-31-2011, 04:52 AM
Well..let me think as I go along...if you are interested in basketball nuts and bolts and hard news, you won't get it from this show. For whatever reason, Hiester does a " People Magazine" interview. " How do you feel about...." and of course, Few plays it very close to the vest and doesn't volunteer anything . Hiester is no Rome. There was a review of last season, with some good video. There was that "how time flies, you have been here 23 years" stuff. It was interesting that Few is definitely focused on the future, not the past. It was humorous to hear him say that it kind of all runs together, for example he thought that DD and Ammo may have played on the same team. The fan question was about the impact of BYU joining the conference and Few simply pointed out that the travel partner was gone and that travel would be less convenient and that the Tourney would start a day early and end on Monday. That there would be two more conference games (yawn). Hiester does great (IMHO) player interviews because that format works if you want to know more about the kids as kids. This time he interviewed Bobby...how the time flies...it has been a lot of fun...I promised a championship (NCAA or WCC ?)...looking forward to the season...one game at a time...I am not thinking about the NBA...the only reason I would want to play there is the money...I could have a horse ranch and my dogs could run around. Sacre has a wonderful personality and Greg is good at the player interviews. The ONE THING I heard Sacre say was that the freshman guards are " VERY GOOD" . No follow up to that statement...Yes, it is great that the season has started.

ZagMan in Philly
11-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Episode 1 is now loaded on here:
http://www.justin.tv/zags_basketball_2010/videos

Therunner
11-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Episode 1 is now loaded on here:
http://www.justin.tv/zags_basketball_2010/videos

Thanks so much!

Thoroughly enjoyed the start of Season 3!

The first couple clips of Pangos, Dranginis, & Spangler working together were really impressive...wow, super advanced passing & execution...will have to watch the Carroll College game now...